Visit from Yoongi

~Namjoon's pov~

Seokjin stared at me for a moment. I smiled. He looked shocked. "Do you want to sit down?" I asked tilting my head. Seokjin shook his head. "N-No I'm o-okay." Seokjin said sitting next to me on the bed. He looked at me. "You weren't joking were you?" Seokjin asked, grabbing my hand. I shook my head. "Of course not." I said, squeezing his hand.

Seokjin smiled. "Well I want to be your boyfriend too." Seokjin told me and I smiled brightly.

A few hours later it was 12 : 00 am and Seokjin fell asleep beside me. I decided to text the guys and tell them I'm okay. After I was done I wrapped my arms around Seokjin and laid my head on his chest. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up at 3 am when I heard someone knocking on the door. I got off of the hospital bed, careful not to wake up Seokjin. I opened the door and Yoongi was there. "You are okay!" He said happily. "Shhhhh!" I said and looked at Seokjin who moved a little. I shot a look at him. "Sorry." He mumbled. "Yoongi, why are you here?" I asked. Yoongi shrugged. "I wanted to see if you're okay." Yoongi said.

"You knew Seokjin came. Of course I'd be okay." I said and rolled my eyes. Yoongi hugged me. "Sorry, Joon. You're my best friend I was really worried." Yoongi said and sighed. I hugged him back. "It's alright Yoongi." I said and smiled. We let go and I looked at him. "But you're the oldest at home right now. I need you to watch the kids." I said and smiled. Yoongi nodded and smiled. "I'll see you." Yoongi said and left. I looked over at Seokjin. He slowly sat up. "Good morning." I said getting on the bed beside him.

Seokjin looked at me. "Namjoon it's 3 : 30 am why are you up?" Seokjin asked. "Yoongi came. But he left." I said and Seokjin nodded. I laid down and so did he, Seokjin cuddled close to me and fell asleep again. I smiled.

"I love you" I whispered before falling asleep myself.