My Princess

~Namjoon's pov~

Okay he had a point. "I guess you're right." I mumbled. Seokjin pulled his hands away and looked down. "If I mean that much to you i'll stay. But don't say I didn't warn you." I said and he looked at me and smiled brightly. I finally decided to drive home.

We got home and walked inside. Seokjin walked upstairs and up to our room. I followed him. I sat on the bed. I looked at Seokjin who was going into our bathroom with clothes. "What are you doing?" I asked tilting my head. "Getting dressed....why?" He asked looking at me. "Why not get dressed in the room?" I asked. He blushed. "Uhhhh." He said and I chuckled. I covered my eyes. "I won't look!" I said and peeped between my fingers.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and laughed. "I'll be right back." He said and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I chuckled and grabbed my phone. I blocked my parents numbers and set my phone down and waited for Seokjin to come out.

Seokjin came out of the bathroom. He was ready to go to bed apparently. He had pajamas on. I looked at Seokjin confused. "What?" He asked. "It's litterally 8 pm." I said and chuckled. Seokjin rolled his eyes. "That's late." Seokjin said and chuckled. "True." I said and patted the spot beside me, on the bed. He laid down next to me. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled hin closer to me. "Princess." I whispered. Seokjin looked at me his eyes, soft. "Hm?" He asked, quietly.

"You're my Princess. No body else's. I love you and only you."

A/N

I'm going to end the story here! Hope you enjoyed it!