Shower

~Seokjin's pov~

I laid my head on Namjoon's chest. We were on the couch, watching TV. Namjoon was talking through the whole thing.

"Wait. So did she turn out to be the killer when we all know it was that dude?" Namjoon asked narrowing his eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Namjoon. He was never the killer in the first place. She was. How did you think that he was?" I asked. "He looks a lot more suspicious than her." Namjoon said.

I chuckled and shook my head. I looked back at the TV. Namjoon put his arms around me. Apparently he noticed the few times I jumped. I'm not well with scary movies. "We don't have to watch it, Princess." Namjoon said holding me a bit tighter. I shook my head. "No, I'm fine." Namjoon chuckled. "Mhm." He said sarcastically.

"Okay. So now he's teaming up with her? When did this happen?" Namjoon said shocked. I chuckled. "Probably when you were talking." I said and Namjoon shot a look at me then smiled. "Most likely." Namjoon said and giggled.

After the movie was over, I turned off the TV and got off of the couch. Namjoon laughed when I almost fell. I shot him a look and he laughed harder. I chuckled, shaking my head.

Namjoon had stopped wearing his gloves since his hands and legs were getting better. He had went to the doctor and got medicine and a few weeks later, surgery. So he's healing up pretty well.

I looked at Namjoon. "What do you want to do now?" asked. "Hmmmm I dont know." Namjoon said and shrugged. "Oh! We can shower together." Namjoon said and laughed at the shocked look I had on my face. "I was kidding geez." Namjoon said and chuckled. I blushed and chuckled a bit quietly. "Unless you want to....." Namjoon said looking at me. "Namjoon!" I said and hit his arm lightly. He laughed. "We can keep our clothes on if you want. We can just hang out in the shower." Namjoon said and shrugged. "I...guess so." I said and Namjoon smiled a bit. "Let's go!" Namjoon said and giggled. He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.

I sat on the kitchen sink and watched him turn on the water. He picked me up and set me down by the wall in the shower. He locked the door and got in with me, and closed the curtain. Namjoon smiled. I smiled back not sure what we were supposed to be doing. I didnt know what I was supposed to do so, I kissed him. On the lips. He smiled a bit and kissed me back. He shoved me against the wall. He put his hands on the side of my face. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My hair was getting wet and the water from the shower got in my face a couple times but I didn't care. He took my shirt off and pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck a couple time before trailing down and kissed my chest. He took his shirt off and smirked at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

bEfOrE tHiS gOeS fArThEr 20 minutes later.....

Namjoon looked at me and smiled. We stood there in the shower for a couple minutes. He turned off the water and got out. He reached out his hand and I took it. I got out of the shower and let him go. I put my shirt back on and so did he. He handed me a towel and I dried off the best I could. He used his own towel and threw it in the laundry. We walked into our room and changed our shirts and our pants.

We laid on the bed facing each other. He smiled at me and made circles with his finger on my hand. I smiled back. "I love you." Namjoon mumbled. I blushed but, smiled.

"I love you too, Joonie."