Chapter one: Collision

"Peter, get my suitcase" "wha- mum!" "Shut up and just do it!" "Fine!" Peter pulled down his own suitcase after his mother's, why or how she booked here he wasn't sure, it was basically a farm house redone but still animals used to sleep here all the same, and his mother was high matinence to say the least. "Hello, welcome, Mr and Mrs Lancaster?" "Yes, where is our accomodation?" "This way-" "That was incredible! Abel we have to do that again, I never knew there was a ridge under the waterfall!" "Rosa!" "Mother! Excuse me! Welcome to the.....the.... what did you call it again?"

"Get off the horse!" Her mother spoke fairly quietly under gritted teeth, "Right, sorry I was out riding" "Clearly, I can see that. Take off your helmet and try to look presentable!" The mother hissed, Peter found himself feeling for the girl who he could tell as much as she smiled had heavy eyes and an underlying sadness to her, a tiredness. Rosa ran her horse into the stable, and came back, hair messy, helmet off, and beaming with a false energy, one peter recognised because it was him in front of his parents, a mirror.

"Hi, I'm Rosa, my friends call me Rosie, I'll be here to help with your stay, if there's anything I can do, just tell me and I'll do what I can" she smiled, but it wasn't at them, beyond them it was the boy, Abel behind them, Peter found himself wondering if they were together, before catching himself, realising he shouldn't care he didn't know her but the thing was he did.

"Alright so, you guys will be staying in the barn, I know it's sounds like a place where the animals sleep, it's not, it used to be, but I assure you it's completely refurbished and renovated" Rosa unlocked the door and Peter glanced inside, "there's a living area, kitchen, and bedrooms, also there is a piano but I'm warning you, it's most likely not tuned" she giggled without thinking, Peter walked towards the piano, feeling the keys he began playing one of his favourite melodies , Fur Ëlise.

"It's beautiful" "hmm?" Peter looked up momentarily distracted, "I-um! The melody, fur Elise right?" Peter stopped playing, "yes, actually you're right" his accent deep and crisp and beautiful, he was English I mean so was she but hearing someone else who's accent was deeper then her's suddenly made her think about the boy in front of her.

Peter smirked, "Yeah no big deal, I learnt it years ago, I'm trying a new melody as we speak actually and um.....sorry piano talk, you'll have to forgive me for that" "Oh, I can actually play, not very well, but I've learnt the basics" Rosa simply smiled and continued giving her tour, "Also, just so you know, the showers and water in here do tend to be a bit.....temperamental at times, so if there's any trouble-" "This is the part you tell us to call a plumber and leave you the hell alone right?" Peter smirked, Rosa laughed, "I'm actually quite handy with a spanner" she replied, "Alright, anything else before I leave you?" "No, good evening Ms Rosa, thank you" "You're welcome Mrs Lancaster" "um, where will you be.....t-tomorrow?"

"Oh I! Um well I'll be here, like everyday, I'll be with Abel or Fyn" "Are all your friends male- I mean! Who's Fyn??" Rosa giggled not noticing his slip up, "My horse, and before you ask Abel is my neighbour, my best friend really you'll probably see him around a bit he helps out here when he can, anyway I'm off now, see you tomorrow I guess" Rosa, no...Rosie waved as she left a beaming beautiful but tired smile flashed vividly across her face, then she turned and just like that, she was gone.