Chapter Eight: Rosie Thomas

Peter paced back and forth in Rosie and angels dorm room, anxiously waiting and hoping Rosie would walk through that door, "dude stop, you're giving me a headache" "Angel what if she's gone, like gone, gone" "I told you it's laundry day, it's her turn to go, give her like five more minutes and chill the fuck out" "okay, okay" Peter sat down, he looked at Rosie's room, the door was slightly ajar, he could see her bed, sort of and her desk and her shelves, "hey, stop looking at my stuff you pervert" Rosie laughed and put Angels laundry on the couch, putting hers in her own room before shutting the door, "Rosie?" "Give me five, I'm putting my laundry away, and I don't want eyes on me while I do it" "I-fair" he huffed, "thank you for agreeing with me Peter" Rosie came out of her room, leaving the door open for a second to kick her shoes off then shutting it.

"Peter, you shouldn't be here, your mother made it abundantly clear to me, you deserve better" "I don't deserve anything, I want you, I love you, since we met, I've always loved you, no one else has ever come close to you, no one could ever measure up how you make me feel and what you do to me" Rosie dropped the glass of water she'd poured, letter glass shatter at her feet, Peter jumped out and began picking the glass up, "sorry" she mumbled, Peter looked up at her, "no I'm sorry, for my mother's behaviour, for everything" "Peter-" Rosie stopped herself, "yes, Rosie?" "Promise me you won't leave again" Peter rose up looking at her, seeing the real fear in her eyes he exhaled, "I promise I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me" he saw her smile trying to hide the tears which had escaped her eyes, Peter put the last of the glass in bin, he sat with Rosie on the lounge, "Angel, could you give us a minute?"

"Sure if you need me I'm in my room" Angel Shut her door, "did you mean what you said before?" "Rosie I promise I'm never leaving you again" "no, I know that I believed you, I mean before I dropped my glass" "of course I meant what I said, no one does what you do to me, you make me a better person just by being by my side" Rosie smiled, "no, you did that yourself Peter 'Cornelius' Lancaster" Rosie giggled, Peter loved the sound of her giggles, without thinking he moved in close and planted a kiss on her smiling lips, they were gentle, all their kisses were, but there was an underlying passion, a feeling, like a phantom they had both still felt each other's lip touch, it wasn't a feeling that faded away easily, and now feeling it again, with the warmth, made them want it more, Peter pulled away, they both gasped for breath, "okay so, maybe I've missed making out with you".