Chapter 2

Klaus pov.

I was done packing and ready to see my daughters.When I went down stairs everyone was there waiting for me. And then we went to the car driving to the airport and ready to go to pennsylvania. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip at pennsylvania~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once we got of the plane we went to go look for Alexandra and my daughters.

" So Alex doesn't like people around so here house has to be in the woods" I said and they nodded their heads. And we compelled us a car. And we still in the woods until we found a house I was hoping it was her house

 And we still in the woods until we found a house I was hoping it was her house

So we got out of the car.

" so whos going to knock"Kol asked

" I think Nik should because he did get her pregnant" Rebekah told me with a faint smile

" Really brother dont you ever use a condom" Kol said while patting my back and I just slapped his hand off me

" Bloody hell fine i'll do it" I said and started walking to the to the door when I reached the door and ring the doorbell. And then it opens and Alexandra tries to close it but I put my foot in the doorway so she cant close the door.

" now love dont do that hurts my feelings" 

" what do you want Nik?" she asked 

" well i'm wondering why you never told me I twins" and that when she her body went stiff.

" How the hell did you know" she asked 

" well I think we should talk inside" I told her she was hesitant at first but let us all in. And she took us to the living room to talk. And told us to sit down.

" So what do want to know" She asked

" well everything " I told her and she had a small smile on her lips.

"well Niki is short for Nicola. She's very kind when you meet her but hurt her family she will not hesitate to kill you. She loves to sing like Gabi. Niki is very funny and can be sirius when wants to. She loves to do new things."

" what about Gabi?" I asked

" Oh Gabi is short for Gabriella, shes has trust issues. She dosent open up to easily like Niki does. She looks art and singing and she's very mysterious. Her personality is more like yours Nik. She's very sneaky. They have a YouTube channel and it's called the Niki and Gabi show. There bothe really badass. Gabi can be girly and Niki can be like tomboy but I still love them.

" wow how old are they"

"There 16 going to turn 17 in one week" she said with a big smile on her face.

" where are they right now" Rebekah asked

" there in the studio singing right now." she said

" can we hear them" Hope asked