New book

Rebekah Mikaelson son

Release date:  November 3 out now

summery:

Rebekah Mikaelson fell in love easily. But never in her, a thousand years of living had she met someone like Park Hae-jin. He swept her off her feet and they both fell madly in love but as time past she got pregnant. They both were so happy but before the baby was born Rebekah knew he had to tell him about her. But even though she told him he still loved her and nothing in the world can change that.

After she gave birth it became more dangerous for Rebekah to stay with the baby and Haejin. So she told him she had to leave because of the danger she's putting them in. And he said no matter how long it took until she came back he will all ways wait for her.

A year past and Rebekah has never forgotten about them. Her sweet baby boy and her boyfriend. But she knew that the longer Haejin knew about the supernatural world he would never be safe. So she did what anyone would do he compelled him to forget about the supernatural world. And to be left with the memory of her leaving him. She then asked a witch to hide her son's supernatural side.

After 18 years she never forgot what happened, but that soon came to haunt her. Hope gets visions of her cousin. Then she after asking Freya about it they soon find out that Rebekah has a son. Rebekah knew she had to come out with the truth. But after she told them they told her they must get him back. Because there is no Mikaelson left behind.Rebekah knew it wouldn't be easy to get her son and boyfriend back but it was worth a try. But she never knew she would be putting them into more danger than they already were in the past. But that wouldn't stop her or the Mikaelsons to get them both back.

After all, they both are now Mikaelsons.