Chapter 10

✖️not edited ✖️

Gabi pov.

I was listening to my music I was still mad at my "mom" because I just know that she's hiding something for us I just don't know what. Sooner or later I will find out or she will have to tell me. 

Niki pov.

I was going to Gabi's room to tell her that mom was lying to us all along. She might not even be my real mom. Why did this have to happen? why did Gabi have to be right? Ughhhhh. oh well, that doesn't matter now I just have to tell Gabi and get the hell out of here. 

"Niki stop " 

No no I'm not stopping go just go don't stop keep going until you get to Gabi. I kept repeating it in my head until I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't move why can't I move it's like I'm stuck to the ground. I need to get out of here.

" Niki, please listen to me" she pleaded for me to listen but how could I when she lied to me for my whole life. I kept trying to move but I couldn't. 

" Its no use Niki, just listen to me"

" Why should I,? Tell me honestly if my so-called father didn't come here would you have ever told us who he was? " my mom was thinking for a little until she finally spoke.

" no, I would have never told you about him. If he never came here I wouldn't have even said his name." 

" why not just tell us,? This could have been avoided and Gabi wouldn't be doing the thing like getting into fights, vandalizing. Have you ever thought of how this would have affected us,? our childhood was terrible because we didn't have a father to protect us to be there for us."

" But I was there"

"That wasn't enough, we need a father we wanted one but you never told about him"

" Niki as your mother I was doing it to protect you"

" Protect me? protect me from what? what are you trying to protect me from!?" By now I was half yelling at my mother, she had a look of sadness on her face.

" I can't tell you now its too soon I need more time" She was now mumbling to her self until she looks at me.

"I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do" she now had tears in her eyes why was she crying what does she mean shes sorry for shes going to do.

" Wait, mom, what do you mean" by now I was panicking

"it's not time for you to know about this"

"mo-" Everything went black I could feel myself almost hit the ground when a pair of hands are there to catch me.

3rd pov.

"kashika ladu mano lawon nttia"  Alex finished chanting her spell on Niki. Now, this spell was no ordinary spell this spell makes you forget what happened the last hour. And the only way to undo it is for the witch that cast it has to undo it.

" Can I get a little help?" Klaus said holding his unconscious daughter.

" Uh yeah her rooms this way"

While they were walking up the stairs they could hear the door open. And you could see the rest of the Mikaelsons walk in. But instead of there clean clothes that they had on before they left now, they have blood all over them.

" You know what I'm not in the mood right now to ask what the hell happened to you all." then Alex continued to walk upstairs and Klaus following behind. But the Mikaelsons didn't care about there clothes they were wondering why Klaus was holding his unconscious daughter but they knew Klaus would tell them sooner or later what happened.

 But the Mikaelsons didn't care about there clothes they were wondering why Klaus was holding his unconscious daughter but they knew Klaus would tell them sooner or later what happened

^^Nikis room ^^

As they lay Niki down on the bed it was now silent between them. It's wasn't in awkward silence it was a comfortable one like the ones they used to have when they were together. Until Klaus spoke up.  

" When is she going to wake up"

" In about a few hours"

" I'm I that bad of a person that you couldn't even tell them about me" The truth was Klaus was deeply hurt he thought Alex might have at least told them about him a little but she never did not a single word.

" At that time you hade many enemies Klaus, I know if I said even a word about you they would have been looking for you. But I never did because it was too risky and I wanted my girls to have a normal life. Not a life filled with chaos and destruction. What I learned over the years is that never get involved with the Mikaelsons drama. And I never wanted that for my daughters." Alex was now staring at Klaus in the face and you could still see she still loves him but she was good at hiding it from people even Klaus. 

" You could have at least told me "

" No, I know you, Klaus, if I told you would have done anything to get to them. But yet again if I was you I would have done the same thing." She then smiled and looked back at Niki who was still sound asleep.

" Your right I would have done anything to get to them. Do you even want me here?"

"What?"

" I said do you even want me here? I could leave if you think I'm still the person I used to be"

"No stay, I want you in our daughter's life if that's what you want" Alex took her gaze off Niki and then on Klaus who was now smiling.

" I would very much like that."

" Good"

To be continued...

Words in the story: 1044

Edited: ✖️not edited ✖️

Story made by: sirenlament09