Chapter 4

3rd person pov.

As the girls were getting out of there house into the drive way to get there car. Gabi was the one driving since Niki didn't know how to drive yet. 

***************************Time skip to school*************************

As the twins were in the parking lot getting ready to go inside. Until a certain girl aka Missy approached Gabi with her little minions following behind.

"Oh hey Gabi, your finely wearing something nice." Missy said and laughing like a wich.

"Well at least I can afford this not like you, you have to leave the price tag on so later you can return it. Am I right?" Gabi said and making Missy hiss at her. And that's when Niki new she had to step in before things get out of hand.

"Come on Gabi we don't need to be spending time with a whore like her. " Niki said grabbing her sisters hand to leave. But what they didn't know was that someone was recording the whole thing. And they were posting it on social media.

The girls were walking down the halls when the biggest Playboy in the school approached Niki and Gabi.

"Hey girls." He said with his signature smile.

"Hey Lucas"said Gabi giving him a hug and he accepted it

"Hey Lucas"said Gabi giving him a hug and he accepted it. But the thing is people do t know that there Childhood friends. And that Niki had a huge crush on him and he had one on her as well 

"H-hey uh Luca's" Niki said blushing a little and that's when Gabi got an idea.

"I have to talk to my teachers you guys can keep talking" then Gabi was about to walk away when Niki said something.

"Do you want me to come with you"

"Uh no" that's when Gabi really left them 

Gabi was walking to the girls bathroom when she saw Missy with her friends bullying a girl by her locker. Gabi hates bully's one because she was always bullied for not having a dad. So she walked over to Missy and her minions.

"Hey why don't you pick on someone your own size"

"Oh Gabi it's nice to see you again.'

"I can't say the same." Gabi said while rolling her eyes.

"That's a shame because I found someone just like you. She has no dad and her mom's the only one she never met her dad just like you." Missy then laugh at Gabi. But Gabi was really mad she started to see red. She had enough of Missy and her comments of her family and dad. And that's when Gabi punched Missy right in the nose and she did it again. And a crowd of students started to crowd them. And that's when Missy got up from the ground and she had a bloody nose and a broken nose 

"Hey Missy I did you a favor now you don't have to get plastic surgery anymore"

"Ugh" and Missy tried to put ch Gabi but Gabi was quicker and punched her in the jaw. But then Missy found the perfect time to hit Gabi. And Missy hit Gabi right in the lip and her lip started to bleed. And then Gabi was about to punch Missy in the eyes when someone broke theme up. And it was the teacher's. All the students were recording the whole thing and in minutes it went viral. But unfortunately for the girls they were suspended for two weeks.

Gabi pov.

I was walking out side texting Niki telling her to get a ride from Luca's. I was driving home and thinking what mom was going to say especially since I have a busted lip. I was driving for 20 minutes thinking of an exuse to tell mom. But at the same time I want it to seem that im mad at her. Because I know she hiding something from me and im going to find out one way or another.

***************************Time skip at home*****************************

I was checking what time it was and I see I have 20 missed calls from mom. And I new she got a call from the school until I got a notification and it said school fight. And I opened it and it was me and Missy. God mom must of saw this ughhhhh. Okay I have to be brave so I walked up the stairs to the front door and opened it. I went straight to the kitchen and got an ice pack one be wise my lip Hurst like hell. And once I got it I head something. Or more like someone called my name. And it was mom.

"Gabi is that you...."

Well im fucked wish me luck.