Chapter 1

《Present times》

SUGA'S POV

"Why ? Why do I always have to suffer?And this time I am not alone. He is also suffering."

Suga was sitting in his bed, trying to forget what is happening in his life. He was playing with his lighter . From childhood he was different than others. He had visions all the time. He thought that he was alone and the only one with visions but he was wrong. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was teleported into a room. Though it was a hallucination but it seemed so real to him.The room was filled with mirrors. All the mirrors had reflections but the difference was they were all looking at him. He heard a voice.

"You are good for nothing"

"Who are you?"

"You always play with other's feelings"

"I said who are you?"

"You should leave him"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"I am you Your thoughts . The real you."

"You are not me and stop messing with me."

" I am not playing with you and its true that he will leave you."

"Stop it"

" He will leave you like your mom, dad and brother did."

  Suga saw a piece of wood on the floor. He took it and threw it on the mirror. He fainted.

When he opened his eyes, he saw someone sitting right beside him and looking outside. 

"Ho.....seok"

"Hm. I am  here hyung.Do you need anything."

" I am fine. Just can you leave me alone?"

"Um Okay"

Hoseok got out of his room. He went to his room.He knew why Yoongi needed alone time. He went to his desk , took out his diary. On this diary he noted down all the things he found on this journey. But Suga didn't know he was not the only one  there was another person who was also taking the same risks with him.  Thats what Hoseok thought. In reality,Suga knew that Hoseok also suffered but Yoongi never mentioned it to Hoseok.