Chapter 32

Jackson was running towards Hoseok. Hoseok pushed Yoongi away,which made Yoongi fell in the ground.

" YOU NEED TO BE KILLED HOSEOK!  YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE! "

Jackson closed his eyes and stabbed Hoseok.

Hoseok was in the ground. He felt dizzy and weak but he still opened his eyes.

He saw Xenia lying on the floor. Jackson didnt stab Hoseok. He stabbed Xenia because she came in front of him.

Namjoon grabbed the knife and stabbed Jackson,which made him die and disappear in thin air. Because he was also a human with superpower.

Yoongi ran to Xenia, she was glowing, but her body started to disappear. Everyone ran to her. Hoseok crawled to her and held her hand.

"Why did you do that? If he wanted to kill me let him do that. Why did you stand in front of him, Why? Why sis?" Hoseok was crying.

" H-how c-can I t-take a-away th-the lo-love of Y-yoongi's l-Life?I k-know h-how mu-much he l-loves you." Xenia was breathing her last breaths.

" There were other options. We can still save you. Lets take her to Navana. "Yoongi tried to stand up but Xenia held his hand.

"Y-you cant d-do an-anything. Let me h-have my la-last mom-moments with you all. Y-yoongi, pr-promise me t-that you w-will lo-love H-hoseok for the r-rest o-of his l-life?"

"Yes. I will. I will Xenia." Yoongi held Hoseok's hand. He was crying.

"Glad to hear that..........."

Xenia died. Everyone was crying holding her body. Hoseok  couldn’t believe that her elder sister died to save his life. Her body disappeared in thin air. They all left the place, crying.

______________________________________

Navana was giving some potions in Jungkook's wound. Suddenly she saw Taehyung and others being teleported to the house.

" Oh My God. Thank God all of you are back. Hoseok, Yoongi are you two alright?" Navana ran to them.

Everyone was quiet. Jin was unable to hold his tears so he broke down.

"Jin- hyung, why are you crying? Wa- wait a minute, Where is Xenia?" Jimin came to them.

"S-she died." Jin told everyone. He was crying his heart out. Because even thought, she wasn’t his sister,he always had a feeling that Xenia was his long lost sister.

Jimin couldn’t believe it. He sat on the floor. Jungkook started crying. Navana hugged Taehyung and started crying. Namjoon went to Jin, to console him. Yoongi  went to Hoseok and hugged him.

Hoseok was unable to talk. Though Xenia was not her biological sister,she always took care of her, like a family. When Hoseok was young, he was really amazed by Xenia's magic skills. He always wanted a normal life so he left Xenia's house but after meeting Yoongi, Xenia came back. She always helped him, helped all of them, when they were in trouble. She even saved them first, when Elizah was trying to kill them.

" She was not a sister. She was an angel sent my Gods." Hoseok started crying.

Suddenly everyone's neck started to feel hot. Namjoon went to the mirror. He saw that, a mark was being created. It was 'Xx'. A piece of paper came flying to them. Jimin catches it.

"I love all of you. You guys gave me the family I always wanted. There was a time in my life when I only had time for magic,so I never knew how it felt like to be in a family. But Being with you all changed me. Hoseok,is my brother,I know he is in danger. But as a sister, it my duty to save him. I will always save him,even if it costs my own life. When I will die,you guys will get this letter. Dont be sad. I am always with you all,by that mark. Just be happy because the danger is gone now.

- Xenia Xean "

Jimin stopped. He touched the mark on his neck.

" We love you too, sister."