Chapter 18

‌‌<Namjin's room>

" Namjoon?"

"Mhm,Jin?"

" Dont you think we should do something for Yoongi's birthday. "

" Whats in your mind?"

" Why dont we let him and Jhope go to a trip together? "

" Will they agree? Cause Jin you know how shy both of them are."

" I've an idea. Call others right now."

" W-wait a min"

Namjoon texted all of them except Hoseok and Yoongi.

[GUYS COME TO MY ROOM. ITS URGENT -NAMJOON]

With that everyone rushed to Namjoon's room.

" What happened? I stopped playing overwatch for you." Jungkook said while making a poker face.

" I was practicing but tell me what is it this time." Xenia said while drinking water.

" Its about Hoseok and Yoongi."

" What about these two?" Everyone seemed confused.

" We have to make them go on a trip together. " Jin said.

" Cant we just ask them directly? " Jimin said while having a cookie that Jin made.

" Man, do you know how shy they are and these two try to hide their emotions all the time. " Jungkook teased.

" Remember when we were watching the movie, Frozen 2,  Yoongi was only looking at Hoseok. " Tae said while sitting on the bed.

" Bro,  do you really think I would forget that. I was like not in front of my popcorn. " Xenia laughed.

They all giggled.

" Guys now come to the main topic. " Tae said while having a serious face.

" Yeah whats the plan?" Jimin said while taking another cookie.

Jin started explaining.

" We will tell Yoongi that the company has selected him for an important meeting in Helsinki and as the CEO, Namjoom has really big projects in Seoul so he cant go. When Yoongi wil ask us to go with him we will all give him some excuses.  And I will convince Hoseok to go with him as Helsinki is a new place for Yoongi."

"What if Hobi rejects?" Jimin said.

"I am sure that Hobi wont reject if its about Yoongi. " Namjoon said.

" Exactly! " All of them agreed.

" But, we have to book hotel room and buy plane tickets. " Navana said.

" Leave that to me. " Taehyung got to his phone to buy online plane tickets.

" Hope everything goes well. "

" Cant Navana just take them and fly to Helsinki? " Jungkook mocked.

" Man I am not an eagle or something " Navana punched Jungkook.

Everyone laughed.

While everyone was leaving  Jin asked Taehyung to stay for a min.

" What happened,  hyung?"

" I want you to read both of their minds and tell me. They hide a lot and its not good for them."

" Alright,  hyung. " Taehyung left the room.