Chapter 21

Day of Departure

" Hobi! Why are you taking so long?" Yoongi literally screamed while waiting for him downstairs.

" Man these bags are too heavy to handle ~.~"

" Let me help you then."

Today was the day of departure for Yoongi and Hoseok. They prepared all the documents they needed at yestersay night and today they woke up early as their flight was at 1pm. All the members of the house came to downstairs.

" Hyung, please call us when you arrive there,Ok!" Taehyung said while helping them with the luggages.

" We will. Listen all of you, try to stay safe by the time we come back." Hoseok said while hugging them.

" We will be fine, hyung. Just stay with each other and dont think too much." Jimin said.

"Ok." Yoongi went to the car where Hoseok was already struggling with the bags.

" Ahh Hobi!"

After taking care of the bags, Hoseok and Yoongi went to the car. Namjoon was going to drop them at the airport.

" Is everything done?" Namjoon asked before going to the front seat.

" Yeah, lets go."

{1 Hour later}

They arrived at the airport. But they still had time left before the flight. Namjoon bade farewell from both of them and went to his car. He took out his phone and called Xenia.

" Are you sure you will able to keep an eye on them?"

Xenia who was already in front of the magic globe. " Am I A joke to you?"

" I-"

" Just come back home, Jin made something for you."

{Time skip}

" Hyung, What do you think Yoongi will do when he will find out that there is no meeting and we actually bought a honeymoon package for them?" Jimin said while playing Overwatch with Jungkook.

" He is going cruse. Simple. But I know deep inside he wants it. " Namjoon replied while having the cookie Jin made for him.

Xenia came to the kitchen area to have some food.

" Any update on Yeonseok?"

" They are having lunch at the airport Lounge. "

"Oh. Anything strange?"

"No. But they both are talking less as both of them are nervous. And I saw Yoongi talking with someone on phone and he was pissed off about it. "

" I just hope everything goes well. By the way, where is Navana and Taehyung?"

" They are at the yard, talking with each other. "

" Xenia?"

" Yes, Jimin?"

" Dont you think you should find someone in life?"

" If someone is there for me, She will naturally come to me. No need to worry, Jimin . "

" I just hope you are doing well,Xean."