Chapter 26

Xenia was scared to death. She screamed.

"NAMJOON!GUYS!"

All the members of the house woke up at her scream. They all rushed to Xenia's room being half asleep.

Xenia casted a spell to see who came earlier to her room. She saw a man wearing black leather clock.

All of them entered the room. They saw things on the floor and Xenia shaking.

" What's wrong? Why Did you scream and Why is everything on the floor?" Namjoon asked her.

Xenia didnt say anything. She pointed to the mirror.  Everyone looked at the mirror and they were shocked.

" Not only us. Suga and Hoseok are in trouble as well." Xenia said.

" I thought that the only problem we will face is Suga and Hoseok 's past life scenario.  But now it seems like someone is after them." Taehyung said while looking for Navana.

Suddenly Navana started calling everyone from downstairs. Everyone ran there as soon as possible.

There was blood strains on the floor. It seemed like someone pulled a dead body from one side of the room to another side.

" The house is not safe anymore. Which one of us is not here? " Namjoon held Jin's hand.

" Jungkook! Where is Jungkook?" Jimin started to cry. He went to Jungkook's room to look for him but he was nowhere to be found.

" Who are they? Why are they attacking us? They have Jungkook now. Its not good. " Navana went to console Jimin.

Xenia casted a spell to see if anyone was in the house but no-one was at the house. He used the shield cast to make a shield around the house.

" Wait, let me check on Yoongi and Hoseok."

Xenia went to her globe. Everything seemed fine with Yeonseok. She observed them for a while but didnt notice anything unusual.

______________________________________

"Is everything done?"

" Yes, master. Just the way you told us. We have kidnapped the youngest one among them and threatened them. "

" Good. Now tie him."

" Min Yoongi And Jung Hoseok. Do you remember your past? How heartless both of you were? Blood was like a drug to you two. You two took away everything I loved. Now you will understand the feeling of losing someone. You have to pay for your past lives."

- Alex Armanto Jackson.

______________________________________

Yoongi was hugging Hoseok. He wanted to sleep but seems like sleep broke up with him. He stood up and went to the window.

It was midnight so the moon was bright. Suddenly a castle caught his eyes. Old, torn yet gorgeous.  It looked like an old house or something.
.
.
.
.
Blood needs to be shed.
.
.
Blood needs to be shed.

Yoongi started mumbling things. He quickly went to his bed and mumbled them until he fall asleep.

Hoseok was noticing everything that was happening with Yoongi. He also stood up and looked through the window. He saw that castle. It looked so familiar to him. But he ignored that thing  and went to hug Yoongi.

" Maybe he is just stressed "

What a night.