s. lang

the bell chimed as I walked into baskin robbins after being tipped off that scott lang aka antman has been working there after his recent release from prison

me and scott had been friends long time but we grew apart after I had refused to help him with a break in.
and now I worked for shield.
my first mission, recruit a new member and so I chose scott.

scott eyeballed me as I slowly walked closer to the counter.
"welcome to baskin robbins. would you like to try our mango fruit blast?" he said, staring me dead in the eyes.
"come on lang! you can't still be mad at me!" I laughed, let's just say he did not find that funny.
"y/n I wound up in prison because of you. you had been helping me for years, that's why my burglaries were so successful. you refused to help, I got caught!" scott whisper yelled, arms flailing about.

"look scott, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to live that life anymore. look I have a job for you-"
"y/n I'm not going back to jail" scott interrupted.
"no scott hear me out. it's not illegal trust me, I work for an organisation called shield and I need to recruit a new member so I thought-"
"you thought I would be able to help you find one? sorry but I don't know anyone, you can go now"
"scott for the love of god, just listen for once! I want you! I know about that suit, the one you found after breaking into hank pyms house"

"you know about that? shit! is that on tape or something?" scott asked, his voice cracking from nerves.
"yes scott it is. but if you come work with me, I might just delete it?"

"fine deal, but seriously do you want to try our mango fruit blast? I've barely made any sales this week and I really need to keep this job!"