Round One

Awakening out of my sleep, I hear keys unlocking my apartment door. I look over to my alarm clock, it's just a few minutes past 2a.m. I laid in the dark listening to an apparent drunk stumble coming down the hall.

"If you were trying to sneak in, you woke up the whole neighborhood," I said.

"Shit, you scared me," Teighlor jumped, in the barely lit room, " I thought you were still asleep."

"Well, you woke me up."

She placed her keys, phone, and wallet on the nightstand. I pulled back the comforter and sheet, inviting her in bed.

"She looks good," I thought to myself, watching her strip down to matching briefs and a sports bra.

I kiss her lips, tasting the night out on her breath. The strong smell of alcohol was enough to get me drunk. Deepening the kiss, she gets in bed. She pulls back the covers, leaving my naked body exposed. I feel her hands gripping my ass, intensifying her aggression. Flipping me on top of her, I help to pull off the remainder of her clothes.

"Fuck," she lets out, sending chills through my body.

"I want you," I said, with the sight of our bare skin against each other.

"How bad?" She questions.

"I'll show you."

I grip her hand, pulling it between my legs.

"I want you this bad," I said, making intense eye contact.

Letting me guide her fingers, she chuckles softly. I could tell she was surprised, but the stare she returned let me know, that in fact, she felt I was ready, too.

"You're so fucking wet."

Our youngest wrestling with each other's, moans slipping from my mouth into hers and reciprocated into mine.

She takes my nipple into her mouth.

"Ahhh," I let out in pleasure.

She gives equal attention to the other nipple as she works her way down my heated body. Kissing from my knee down to my inner thighs. My kitty was purring and pulsating in anticipation.

"Just do it," I rushed. I was hating every second her tongue was not on my body.

She teased around as I couldn't hold back grinding against her.

"Please," I begged.

"Please what?"

"Please, Daddy," I said, knowing to be obedient and to submit.

Pleased, she placed a kiss against my lower set of lips. She licked against my throbbing clit, sucking and flicking her tongue. 

"Finally," I let out, "this feels so good, Daddy."

Her fingers find my opening. Still licking my clit at the same time.

"Mmm, your pussy is good," she admits, slipping her middle finger in.

I felt my walls gripping down onto her finger. Moist, tight and filling. I was satisfied with the thought of being filled. She slowly pulls out her finger, toying with me, she takes her finger in her mouth.

"Yeah, you taste good too," she lets out before returning between my legs.

My moans sounding soft, yet heavy as she fastens her pace. Bobbing her head, rolling her neck, and all the right slurping sounds. She knows exactly what she is doing to me. As if there was a manual to my body and she had already read to from cover to cover.

Every tongue stroke perfected. My pussy was all under her control and I knew that I could take it.

"Daddy's Little Champ," I chuckled to myself.

My thighs was shivering and my release was knocking on its door, waiting to be let out.

"Ahhh, just fuck me," I pleaded.

Before I realized it, I felt the firmness of her strap sliding into my opening.

I dismissed the thought of wondering when she had time to put it on.

I gasped and grabbed her close, pulling her even deeper. Starting off slow, she leaned up to make eye contact. I felt the intense connection.

No words had to be expressed. Just a unison thrust that knocked at my g-spot.

I kissed her deeply, sucking on her bottom lip. Our mouths were all over each other. Rough, but just right.

I started to suck in her neck, licking right around her earlobe. I hit the jackpot on her favorite spot.

"You know what you're doing," she moaned, " you're so nasty."

She stroked harder. Every stroke came harder and deeper than the one before. Her grunts and moans turned me on even more. I wanted to do something for her. Something that turned her on.

Taking control, I flipped us back over so I was straddling her.

"Put it in for me," she demanded.

I listened like I was supposed to and guided her inside of me.

"Tssss," I eased at the fulfilling pain.

I began to whimper, but I needed to be punished. I wanted to be punished. After all, I am being a very bad girl. I bounced up and down causing her to beat against my drum.

"I'm going to cum soon," I thought, "I can't hold it off much longer."

After riding, she still hadn't had enough. It was like gasoline to fire and she was fueled. She was pounding me from behind, pushing her arms in my back, causing it to arch. I felt a tug at my hair, then a grip tight even to pull my head back.

She wanted me to feel all of it. I let her take her drunk frustrations and vent inside of me. I started to cry out.

"Ahhh......... fuck........ oh my God."

She kept a steady speed. I threw my ass back and she was catching it all.

"Give it to me," she rushed.

Thrusting while rubbing against my clit, I felt swole and she knew my body was begging to explode. I let out a loud gasp and my body went numb.

A rush of my cum dripped down my thighs and I came on her strap.

My body collapsed.

Trying to catch my breath, I look over to the clock. 4:47a.m. it reads. She slid out of me, causing me to tense from the beating I've just received. My now limp body was sore from the waist down.

She kissed my forehead, we exchanged 'I love you's' and both fell asleep. Hoping to recover for the morning, that comes along with a round two.