Good Morning

I was eager to wake up for another round.

"Fuck, I want more," I thought to myself.

I smirked at the flashbacks with Teighlor. Last night replaying in my head and the now dirtier thoughts approaching.

I slid off my side of the bed and walked over to the bathroom for a steamy shower.

The hot water felt so good hitting my body. It felt therapeutic.

I grabbed my wash towel, slowly washing, caressing and cleaning my body with the body lather that smelled of fresh coconut.

After about 15 minutes, I finally get out the shower and wrap my wet body in a towel. I brush my teeth, then head to the bedroom.

Startling me, I hear footsteps behind me. I'm caught off guard by my girlfriend admiring me from the doorway.

"You scared me. I thought you were going out this morning," I quizzed.

"I was, but I came back for you. I can't get last night out of my head," she bluntly stated.

I smile deliriously at the fact. I can't get it out of my head.

She walked over to me and placed kisses slightly above my collar bone.

"It was just so good," she whispered in my ear, causing immediate moisture.

"You know what that does," I said, "you're starting something".

I thought about how I have always been very sensitive under her touch. The world feels beneath my feet and the only thing I can yearn for is her.

She breathes heavily in my ear, descending chills down my spine, making my knees weak.

I pull her closer, gripping her head from behind, kissing her lips slowly and passionately.

Heightening by the moment, I feel my towel drop underneath me. I started undressing her, hastily, yet accurately.

"You know the deal," she assured me.

I knew exactly what she meant by the deal.
The whole deal.

She then positioned me on the dresser, still kissing me. Sliding off my bra and throwing it to the floor horizontal to us.

She took my titties into her mouth, casually sucking and circling around my chocolate dipped nipples.

My arousal extremed by the seconds.

She knew where my spots were and exactly how to please them.

I watched as she circled my nipples with her full lips and pink tongue.

She guided her hands down to my underwear and fondled to the position needed. Rubbing my clit, making me yearn for her more and more.

Cupping her face with my hands, I kiss her deeply. Moans spill out of my mouth and into hers. I avoided silencing them.

I always liked being loud, something about it just sets me free.

She tilted my head back revealing my neck, placing wet kisses all over.

With the other hand still positioned, she fondled with my opening. Making me arch my back and tilt my head back further.

She pushed a finger in.

"Ahhh," I moan out from the soreness, but I gladly take it anyway.

"Damn," she groans out. I can tell she's delighted by how wet I am. It shocked me too. Wet was an understatement, I was pouring.