Last Call

After hearing the last call for alcohol, I knew it was really late. My girls were ready to leave the club almost an hour ago, but I finally sided with them.

I opted on a detour and took up Stacia's offer to come through and chill after the club. Considering she is married, I wasn't letting my mind wander as I would have liked to. Besides, I dubbed them as tipsy thoughts anyway.

"Hey, I'm outside," I said, pulling up and parking besides her condo.

"Alright, I'll let you up," she replied.

I greeted her at the gate to the large condominiums.

She was dressed casual, but still looked as good as the last time I had seen her, if not, better.

"I brought y'all a house-warming gift," I admitted, producing the bottle made by Cognac.

"I should've known with your crazy ass," she laughed, taking the gift from my hand.

We made small talk as I followed her up the stairs, leading to the all white corridor that separated the condos. It was decorated beautifully with abstract art and many succulent plants.

Our reunion was short-lived, as I walked in, settling my belongings down, then noticing her wife standing in the kitchen.

After years of knowing Stacia, I actualized that I had never seen her wife in person. She had beautiful silk-like hair that draped over her shoulders and a body that was curved to perfection.

"Had our relations been done in a furtive manner, it could have caused tension between us all," I reflected to myself.

"I'm Natalie," she expressed, holding out her hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you," I smiled, taking her hand.

The handshake was very inviting. I felt welcomed.

We moved into their living room to settle, while Natalie gathered up shot glasses and slices of lime. Stacia turned on music to set the ambience and kill the silence. I sat back on the red sectional and filled the glasses when Natalie returned with them.

"Everybody should take two," I suggested, drinking one shot and refilling my glass for the second.

They agreed, both taking their shots and lying out along the other sides of the sectional.

I studied their body language closely.

I had an idea of why Stacia would have called me. We have fucked on many occasions, but with her wife there, I was stuck between the mixed signals. Yet, Stacia kept glancing at me, making me recollect all the things we have experienced together. Just thinking about it was turning me on.

Natalie sparked up converse and asked me questions about everything she seemed she wanted to know. Though, I wasn't annoyed. We shared a lot in common and I learned she's funny and blunt.

Stacia stumbles getting up causing us all to abrupt in laughter.

She holds up the less than half empty bottle and it's clear that we are all drunk.

"I'll be right back," she says and disappears into the back room.

As time passed by, Natalie starts to scoot closer towards me.

I glaze up at her and feel her hand gently caressing my leg and moving towards my inner thighs.

Stacia walks back into the room and doesn't dare to stop her. I could feel her eyeing us and I pretended I didn't notice their vivid intentions. Instead, I played along.

In fact, I was going to put on a show.

I mirrored Natalie's movements and caressed her leg, moving into her inner thighs, but I didn't stop there. I wanted to see how far they were willing to let this to go.

"Fuck," Stacia whispers.

I slid my hand under Natalie's lace dress and danced my fingers atop her thong, playing with her pussy. She was soaking wet, like she had been waiting for me and I was pleased by her invitation. She groaned softly and as I rubbed her, she started to guide up my skirt.

In my peripheral, I can see Stacia undressing, but never taking us out of her sight. As she glided closer, it became clear we were about to take this further than I could have imagined.

I smirked.

Natalie takes my tongue in her mouth and we kiss vigorously. My clit was throbbing, it felt like it was just screaming for her attention.

We break apart breathing and Stacia helps undress me and I do the same to Natalie. We stood there bare bodies, intrigued by what we all had to offer.

Stacia responded by pushing her lips into mine and joining Natalie's in. Our tongues wrestled and fought for dominance, in which Stacia's won. Natalie pushed me roughly onto the sectional behind us, opening my legs. Natalie reaches to her knees and Stacia guides her head in between mine, leaving my pussy the only thing in her sight.

"Ahh," I moaned at the anticipated feeling.

Her warm tongue slid up and down my clit. Stacia tugged at Natalie's hair, watching my expressions.

"I want you fuck to her," I instructed Stacia and she obeyed.

The sight of it all had me mesmerized. Natalie was eating me like she haven't ate and was moaning inside of my pussy. I couldn't help, but to grind against her face. My hands were gripping the couch tightly and I was just about be on edge.

I sat up enough to kiss Stacia. She started to speed up fucking Natalie while her moans spilled loudly. The shared arousal was intensifying rapidly.

"Ahhh."

Natalie was soaking Stacia's fingers, I could hear her pussy smacking. She was arching her back, bouncing her ass against Stacia, but every time she moved forward, she intensified devouring me. I let out consecutive loud moans and lifted myself slowly to change positions.

"Damn."

This time, Stacia was laid on the couch, I was on her face and Natalie's pussy was in my face, and before I knew it, in my mouth. I slowly bounced up and down on Stacia's face. Her hands reached the sides of my hips guiding me and fastening my pace as she worked her hips forward into us.

I moved back and fourth paying equal attention to both their pussies. Stacia let out moans in between loud pants and Natalie played with her nipples, grinding against us.

Stacia slowed, still holding onto my hips. I swayed my hips into her face. As much as I was holding it back, I was seconds from coming.

"Come in her mouth," Natalie blurted.

She was insisting and the orgasm was driving me over. I was feeling the overwhelming closeness. I was coming and I was coming right now.

"I'm coming," I moaned, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Stacia moaned to the sound of us in my ear. Natalie followed coming with me and joined in on the scream. Her nectar poured into my mouth and she was sweet.

I switch places with Natalie, where she was tasting my cum from Stacia's mouth and was in clear view of pleasing Stacia. I flicked my tongue inside her pussy and slurped her juices, looking up at them.

Natalie observed and held my hair up. Something about it was so passionate, but in the "lovey- dovey" kind of sense. It was the action of how we all looked. We were all spilling down our thighs, but not an inch wasn't cleaned. I was delighted.

Natalie entwined and laid between Stacia's legs as well. Her tongue wet on mine and both of ours into Stacia's dripping pussy. I took into her clit and Natalie slipped inside her opening.

"Right there," Stacia moaned, "Mmm."

We mimicked each other's pace and seeing we both know how to pleasure her, she was coming. Neither of us let up, we kept going until she was coming again. Finally, collapsing and her body went weak.

Natalie and I sat up, sharing her cum in each other's mouth.

"What a fucking night," I expressed to myself.