Lunch for 2

I started checking the time.

"Damn, 5 minutes before 12," I blurted aloud.

I've been working at this new corporate office in downtown Atlanta for a month now.

It was just approaching my lunch, and as expected, my best friend was late coming to pick me up. We have a shared lunch at the cafe, but today, I decided on texting her and telling her I'll go alone.

I honestly did not feel like waiting on her to drive in rush hour and I was ready to get out of this enclosed space, as soon as possible.

Just as I am gathering my things to leave, a familiar voice pops up in my office.

"Hey, just so you know, we are all going to the cafe for lunch. If you care to go, we'll wait on you,"  the smooth voice spoke.

I peered up to see the full pink lips and blown skin tone, standing in my office's doorway. I automatically knew who it was without having to face her. Krystal.

"Yeah, sure. I was actually waiting on my friend, but it seems like she won't make it today. I'll join you guys. Just wait up," I managed to get out, trying not to stumble over my words.

"Alright, I'm going to gather the rest of my stuff, we're meeting in the lobby," she said, as she exited.

I waited for her to walk out. I would sink in my chair, if I could.

"I want to go anywhere you're going." I spoke to myself, "Krystal is so damn fine."

I have been spending a little time  watching her since I started working here. I bumped into her on the first day.

We we're getting coffee in the break room and of course, I dropped it all over the floor from staring at her. Something about her made my legs weak, uncontrollably weak and I'm pretty sure she knew it.

I accompanied my co-workers and had a good, but short-lived, lunch at the cafe. It was really busy so the hour seemed to fly by fast. Although, she committed on sitting next to me at lunch.

I could feel my body getting hot as she kept brushing her soft hands against my thighs. My skirt was rising and I was far from blushing by now. I knew what I needed and I was needing it bad.

She teased me without being noticeable. I sat at the table in a daze, fantasizing about what we could do. All I could think of was doing it anywhere, but instead, I obeyed. I acted as if it was nothing, but I was ready.

I rushed to my office and closed all my blinds and assured the door  was locked.

I was anticipating for an orgasm. I needed to cum. RIGHT AWAY! I couldn't wait any longer.

I slid my office supplies across my desktop and onto the floor, clearing my desk.

"I can worry about that later on," I thought.

I glided my lace thong off and set it close by. I was trying to take precautions, although I was moving fast.

I laid back in my rotating chair and scooted down enough to reach my legs across my desk. I lifted my skirt, precisely enough to expose my pussy. I have never been a stranger to myself, in fact, I was very familiar. If anybody could please me, it would be me.

I reached one hand to hold the chair as I was grinding into my hand and reached my opening.

"Ah," I let out, feeling how wet I was. I was turning myself on by the second. It was getting hotter and hotter.

I massaged around my clit, being careful, yet sensual. Making sure to get my fingers wet. I made sure to be attentive in my pleasuring.

"Fuck," I moaned pretty loud, forgetting where I was.