Back to the town

Author's PoV

It's almost been an year since that happened but Linta couldn't get over the fact that what she did was wrong and moreover that she never apologized for that and the more worst part was that she was going to live with her Nana, didn't know for how long.

With Nana means near Suga , you must be assuming it's because of the hate no it's because she was ashamed of her deed and apologizing was never been her thing.

During the flight all these thoughts were running in her mind

He was the last person she thought to be welcomed by on airport but unfortunately he was there with Nana.

" I missed you Nana " she said hugging Neon

" I missed you too baby " Neon kissed her cheek

" Hi " He greeted and took the trolley from her

" You don't need to bring him along " she tried to sound polite as much as possible but failed

" He came here to help me with your luggage Linta you should thank him " Neon furrowed her brows

" Thank you Suga " she called him by that name which only his friends knew

Sitting in that car looking outside the window her 10 year self was reminding her that she had to adjust in this.

This city wasn't big as Seoul but she weirdly found comfort in this city .

Daegu, the city of her mother where she was born, spent childhood , teenage and was even buried there.

Almost 4 years ago when she was 6 years old her mother was expecting her second child, his father and her mother's husband Joohyuk was mostly stayed out of country because of business and was unable to take care of her mother so he sent both of them to Neon's house for the time being.
In that time Nana took care of her mother where she got close to her aunt Bella. Bella was doing her major in business those days so after her classes she used to spend rest of the day with Linta. Linta brought her out at parks, for ice creams . They called it Aunt & Niece dates.

She used to miss dad but dad always said that he's working hard for her mother, her and her new sibling.

Stella's delivery was expected in next week . Linta and Bella were at the airport to receive her Dad .

When Bella received a call she saw her panicking, mom was in hospital she heard her telling her father.

All she knew that Stella slipped in bathroom and doctors failed to save them. She was not that naive she knew what had happened but still she was just a 6year old girl. She got over the grief for time being.

She went back to Seoul with her Joohyuk . He was a busy man so she was all by on Nanny's responsibility. She saw her mom's stuff got stolen by them . what she could do nobody believed her but Bella did she used to call Bella and tell her about everything.

But then after sometime she stopped calling her because at that time Bella moved in with them.

Basically she was there for her Job but her heart hurts to see her little niece like that.

And three years ago Joohyuk pproposed Bella and they got married.

Linta was the happiest because her second was her favorite and she was also the bride's maid. It was the cutest wedding.

She was happy because her family was complete once again but things changed.

Bella was practicing her business major in Joohyuk's company and she was mostly be out of the house. It was not like that she was treating Linta any different but it was that she barely had time for her . This caused Linta to miss Stella quite often . So whenever she had a bunch of vacations she just ran to Daegu.

Daegu which feels like home .

It took her no time to adjust there. She was admitted in the same school as Yoongi.

As per Yoongi he was being unbelievably generous with her as if the one she met last year was someone else.

But even after his good treatment she felt uneasy with him.

And that uneasiness was blown away when she finally apologized to him

" For what ? " he asked her licking the ice lolly

" For what I did last year " she said trying to hold her guard up

" I only accept it when you will do whatever I say " Yoongi said in challenge

" Who asked you to accept it? " she said mockingly

" I knew it I knew it " Yoongi fake slapped her arm and they both end up laughing like lunatics