Suspension

Author's PoV

Six months ago she was the happiest having a protector , to take care of someone to be cared by someone.

It all felt like a dream as if she was walking on the flower path and if ever her feet stumble by the softness there will always be someone beside to support her.

That someone actually did protect her and with every passing day she was leaning on him more than before.

" Don't Guk don't Mianeh! Mianeh! " she turned to the voice of giggling Taehyung who was running around and Jungkook was chasing him

She smiled, they always made her happy.

She had spent a great part of her childhood with Taehyung.

He called himself alien because of his crazy personality but to Linta he was the most purest human being who gets happy seeing a butterfly and who will cry with you.
She had always wished his happiness someone who would cherish his pureness and Jungkook he was not just cherishing him he was treasuring him.
When she first met Jungkook he was kind of blunt kid someone like herself but watching him go all soft with Taehyung always surprised her

Jungkook was running and he finally succeeded grabbing Taehyung.
He pulled the other and started tickling him. Taehyung was bursting into laughter.

Then her attention distracted by another giggle. Haneul was laughing holding her stomach . She was like that getting happy over silly things and could be sad the other second over another silly thing.

If you asked Linta who her ideal was ? without even thinking she said it's Haneul. A girl who was optimistic on the extreme  who was able to find that little hope in the midst of darkness.

" You are late Yoongi " She saw Haneul walking towards Yoongi

" Still better than not coming " Yoongi took her hand in his own and the all walked towards the railing

City lights and Starry sky, what could be more , everything was perfect excluding her heart.

" It's almost time " Hoseok said he just came and stood in the middle beside her

" Ten " Jungkook said looking at the clock

" Nine " Haneul said

" Eight " Hoseok continued

" Will you be my wife in future? " that was Yoongi kneeling on one knee in front of Haneul holding a ring

" Ohey my God yoongi " Haneul was looking at him with wide eyes covering her mouth

" Six " Taehyung exclaimed

" Just say yes girl " Jungkook and Hoseok said getting desperate

" Say yes Unnie " Linta said clenching fists in nervousness

" Yes Yes Yes " Haneul repeated nodding continuously , smile on face and tears in eyes

Yoongi immediately put the ring in her finger got up and the moment he kissed her , sky was lit up with the fire crackers , flashing sparks , colours and lights decorating sky and their hearts.

She turned to look at the other pair and found them in each others embrace.

She turned to look at the sky, knowing that she could be in that same state, she could be as happy as them, her heart could be filled with that utter love if only that one person was beside her.

Suddenly she felt her cheeks getting wet she held Hoseok's arm and leaned on his shoulder.

May be she was now that person who always seek for support, she hated it but she needed to lean on.