Entangled

Arthur's Notes

Sehun was the first guy who had ever confessed to her , fmainly because before all the guys feared Yoongi .

So when he confessed , Linta felt a sensation of current in her veins.
He didn't agree right away but still she was moved.

The way he used to wait for her at the exit after school to accompany her on way back to home , when he comes to help her in duties , how he lifts her heavy bag and ease the weight , when playing football at water break he comes to her only even when she didn't have water but after that she started keeping water with her .

And what made her agree was the moment when for the first time she felt protected by someone else.

That's when she was returning to home and it was a bit dark on Friday night she went to buy gift for Jungkook's birthday

Roads were extraordinarily quiet she was walking on the path way when from corner of one of the alley she heard foot steps as if she was being chased.

In her subconscious she fasted her steps.

She looked over her shoulder and saw a familiar figure at a distance , six years ago when Tiana tried to harass her in day light she didn't stepped back, she didn't fear her but why things are changed just because it was night .

Fear of childhood took over her and she started running, Tiana kept running after her.

She turned in an alley and bumped into someone with fear she clasped her eyes when she opened eyes to see the person's face whom she bumped into her vision got blurry , her head was dizzy and her world was falling after that she didn't remember what happened.

When she woke up she was in her own room.

Nana was sitting on the couch she cried in her embrace she told Nana how much feared she was .

After catching breath Nana told her that Tiana is behind the bars and the one whom she bumped in was waiting outside .

" Thank You for saving me once again " she said trying not to tear up once again

" May I know from when? " he asked softly taking her hand

" I was six years old when dad brought her home after mom's death it started back then I saw her stealing mom's jewelry I felt her dirty hands on my skin but dad never believed me so I stopped complaining it continued till dad married Aunt Bella after 4years  " she said lifelessly as if it was nothing big

Strong arms were held against her body. She was taking deep breaths it somehow placed her at ease, it was soothing it was comforting.

" Stay by my side please " she said closing eyes

" Okay is our always " he said rubbing hand on her back

It's been six months ever since they were officially dating

She had seen Yoongi and Haneul's relationship in her subconscious she admired them and it kind of set as an ideal relationship , she wanted the same for her so she did what Haneul used to do.

Caring for him , learnt cooking for him , changed her bad traits for him .

Where as Sehun he liked being with her , talking to her , he liked it when she did those efforts for her he couldn't help but to appreciate. He liked it how her personality was perfect combination of softness and coldness.

" I want to take things slow " Linta said to him

" Guess what ? we are on the same page not beating around the bush I'm not the one to make relationships all about sex " Sehun said intertwining their finger