FIVEΔ

For Linta love didn't showed up being the prettiest face or look hot, in the first glance, love wouldn't even playing to the same kind of video games , heck, love wouldn't even showed up like love, in the first go.

But that's the best part. it was so swift , one day, she looked into his eyes, and she wouldn't want to look at anything else, she didn't even know why.

And now when she know why she can't help zoning out, she can't help staring at him.

She would get the urge to hug him at the most random moments .

Like when she was packing her luggage and he came in the room holding some papers . She was concentrated on doing her own thing until she looked up to had a quick glance of him but the next moment she was unable to look away .

She would stare at him in awe just like how a child look at the his most expensive toy he never thought he would get.

She kept gawking at him until he pointed out and she looked the other way with a blush.

Sometimes he teased her for being awestruck or he himself got shy with a blush .

That one time he was preparing breakfast for them, when she came out and sat on kitchen counter in her pyjamas.

It was as if they have swapped positions because her continuous gazes were making him hesitate and kind of blush.

That time he didn't ignore it , he came straight to her he stood between her legs and kissed her on the lips afterwards whispering to her " Get ready after breakfast I wanna take you somewhere "
" But we have to leave tomorrow " she said
" I know it won't take long " he lied

When she changed into proper clothes he asked her to go to the art room, she asked why but he just pushed her " just go "

She shrugged and went upstairs.
Every time she comes there it brings back so many memories it felt so nostalgic to-

" Linta! " It was indeed Suga screaming, but it was coming from outside , she moved to the window to have a look .

" Hurry up come out we are late for school " he yelled again .

" I'll be right there wait " she yelled back, followed by a chuckle.

___________________________

It was Sunday they sneak inside school from the broken fences . They walked in the hallways and sat on benches in their classrooms but all this time he was holding her hand .
They made-out in ladies toilet , at stare case at terrace and she still questioned why.

They went to basketball auditorium , he acted to be in a match pretending to be dodging , jumping and then dropping the ball in the basket.

She chuckled on his act. She didn't know why he was doing so.

He was standing in the center of the court while she was sitting in the stands.

" In school I always wanted you to be my girl but guess what I was afraid that I might lose you even as my friend but even after everything I still got you , my feelings for you they never faded I just bury them in the depth of my heart. You are finally my girl friend and I finally can do this " saying that he walked towards the stands where she was sitting.

He pulled her up by waist and kissed her on the lips ever so passionately that she had to grasped on him for support.

When they pull away she kept looking at him with fondness and he looked away being shy about what he had just confessed.

" So you had these wildest fantasies about school? " she teased him

" Wrong about you " he said intertwining their hands , she walked beside him with a heartfelt smile.

They went to the school's yard .

" Remember I used to search you in the whole school and always found you here " Yoongi said walking beside the row of white roses.

Leaving his hand she sat on the bench she used to sat on and do her paintings.

" Why did you search for me? " she asked him out of curiosity

" In the beginning it was because I liked your company, then it was because boys are always curious about what their crush is up to-" he was saying scratching the back of his neck, from where she was sitting she could only see his back.

" But do you remember how I always came to you and told you what's bothering me and ask about your opinion on things knowing that you'll say exactly what I wanted to hear and what I can't say myself " he walked a bit closer towards the flowers

" You were like this mirror for me who tells me the bitter truth even if I don't like it , you used to be that life boat for me who saved me and see I always got in trouble when I didn't listen to you " he bent and plucked a white rose.

" More than my crush this is the sole reason as to why I want you to be  close to me, in my life always " he said walking towards her

He gave her the flower and she bring it close to her nostrils . She inhaled the fragrance but a sad smile formed on her lips.

" You shouldn't have plucked it yet " she said giving the rose back to him

" Why you don't like white roses now?  They used to be your favorite " he asked , worried

" I still like them a lot but see it hasn't blossomed yet " she told him showing the bud between a few opened petals

He nodded and looked at the bud when a question crossed his mind.

" Well what's with you starring at me all the time lately " he wasn't teasing, he was actually curious. Her stares it was new for him.

" You know this bud is like love, love doesn't blossom before the time, it hits you on the right time, at the right moment " she said and looked him in the eyes

" It's blossoming here " she poked her chest "And I can't help to look at my love " she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. Suga replied her kiss with much more affectionate and warmth.

You cannot hide love
Love will get on its way
To the heart of someone you love
Far or near, it goes home
To where it belongs
To the heart of lovers

RUMI