The Conversation

Deku's POV

I was sitting in class when uraka comes up behind me and starts pushing me over to Todoroki.

"W-what are you doing."

"You are going to have a conversation with Todoroki." She demanded.

"Wha." I was panicking, I had idea what to do. Before I could do anything  we were already over at Todoroki's desk.

"Hi a Todoroki right. My friend deku here wants to talk to you. Ok then bye." And with that uraka was gone.

Todoroki's POV

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!! Izuku is talking to me OH MY GOD. Ok shoto stop freaking out just say hi.

"Hi so what did you want to talk about. "

"I ah I wanted to ah. I wanted to know if you could help me study for the test next week. Yeah that's what I wanted to to talk to you about." Izuku side as to agree with himself.

"Yeah. No problem when should we meet."

"Maybe tomorrow after school."

"Ok sounds good." Yay I am so excited I get to spend time with my sweet Izuku alone. Thank you God for blessing me.

Dekus POV

After we made plans I whent back over to my friends.

"So how'd it go." Uraka questioned.

"Not a complete failure we have plans to study together tomorrow after school."

"Congratulations." lida chimed in.

"Yeah thanks lida."

3ED PERSON POV

Both the boys whent about thair day as normal. Todoroki was stalking deku, and deku was talking to uraka and lida about how he was nervous about tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------
Time skip to tomorrow at the Todoroki's residence brought to you bye Bakago's ego.
---------------------------------------------------------

Today Todoroki got up early so that he  would have time to hide all the stalker  photos he has of Midoriya. He also hide his journal and replaced it with a normal one full of notes and school stuff instead. Then he spent an hour worrying over the phone to Momo about how he wanted to make a good impression on him. Also Momo is the only person who knows he is gay and that he likes Izuku. Then he whent off to school stalking Midoriya as usual. He whent thought his classes like normal expect for the fact that all he could do is think about later after school. "Bring." The last bell for the day range and Todoroki whent to go meet up with Izuku.

"Hey Todoroki-kun over here." Deku yelled from across the way. He was standing in front of the gate waving.

"You ready to go Midoriya." Todoroki questioned.

"Yup." So they started to walk towards Todoroki's house.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than the other one but I hoped you liked it so i will probably put the next chapter up in the next to days
Ather-chan