dinner, move, and more

I quickly finish washing up and get out of the shower. The first thing I see when I step out is some of Todoroki's clothes on the counter. I change into them pulling the strings of the pants to fit my body and Notting it. I the pull the shirt over my head and let it crap down to around my knees. I feel a strong feeling if happiness as the clothes still smell like shoto and it feels as if he is giving me a big hug. I Berry my head in the shirt for a moment before dying my hair and heading down stairs to the smell of food. I look over to the kitchen and see sho hasn't noticed me come down yet so I tiptoe up behind him and surprise him with a hug!

"Ahh-" He let's out a small yell and u can feel him jump a bit before he realizes it's me that graves him. For a moment I let myself Berry my head into him and having my nose fill with the same smell as the clothes I'm wearing.

"Izuku you scared me. " I laugh t o myself about how fluster he sounds and how I can see a slight blush hidden on his cheeks.

"Sorry shoto I just couldn't help it you looked so peaceful and I just wanted to hug you." I can feel my checks heat up a bit as I mumbled the bit about wanting to hug him. I wish every day could be like this just the 2 of us.

"Well I guess I could forgive you-"y head pops up to look at shoto " But you have to do one thing for me later tonight and I'm not telling you what it is till it's time." I try to think about what sho could wanted from me and I come up blank but I don't th5he would make me do anything bad so I agree.

"Anyways..... What cha making?" I try to sound chill but end up sounding more funny.

"Well I just happen to have enough stuff to make Kutsudon and think I know someone who likes it a lot. "

"Yay!-" I scream like a child who just got cake and cling back in to todoroki "Your the absolute best Sho. " As I Berry my face with the hug or feel hand rube my head and look up to sho with is hand on my head looking down at me. He looks so fucking hot as he's petting head and I can't help but to blush. In an attempt to hide it I Berry my head into his chest and stay there for a moment before pulling away.

"Oh um sorry if I'm being to clingy... " I trail off at the end pulling away completely. I hope he doesn't hate me for clinging on to him for so long. I just love to be near him and sometimes forget to give him space.

"You perfectly fine Izu I don't mind you hugging me at all. " My eyes light up at these words and I shot my head up. "Really?" I question and he's shacks his head giving me a small smile. I noticed his almost done with the food and I offer to set the table. I get what we need and head to the dining room. I let my mind wonder as I set the table though most of my thoughts are still filled with Sho. As I finish I see shoto come over with the food and some drinks. I sit down next to him as we eat. We have some small banter but there's also times where I find myself just looking at him in the edges of my vision wondering what he was thinking and what he wanted me to do. When we're done I offer to do the dishes but before I could convince him to let my do them since he cooked he took the dishes away ignoring me insisting I could do them.

I get interrupted as I was offering again to do the dishes by shoto. "Why don't you go get some pillows and blankets and put them on the couch so we can watch a movie. I'm caught off guard by this but agree to do it so that I can help somewhat.

"You know where my room is you can just get them for there."

"Mmk sho I'll be right back!" I run up the stairs into todoroki's room where it feels like I'm surrounded by him I take my time picking out the softest blanket for us and some comfortable pillows. After I gather those up I walk down stairs. I've been so happy with shoto I don't want it to end and go back to dealing with people. And I don't even like thinking about Uraka anymore. I guess the feeling of  not having to worry about anything else has made me a little off tonight. I focus back to reality as shoto-kun walks in with some popcorn and drinks.

"Ready?" I shake my head and yes and  and go to turn off the lights. We both sit on the couch close to each other. Todoroki-kun picks a scary move for us to watch. I get Stardeled by all the jump scares and end up clinging onto his arm the whole time. At some parts I can't even look at the tv. I can tell that Shoto was thinking of something else during the move he didn't seem to be focused on it at all. Not to long later the movie end and the tv fades to black. We sit in the darkness for a moment before todoroki says something.

"Izuku I would like to use the one thing you said you'd do earlier now."

"Umm ok. " I had almost forgot about that. I'm slightly concerned about it now because of the way todoroki said it but I agree anyways.

"If you really hate you can stop at any point and I won't be mad." Before I can respond I'm being pushed to the couch with Sho above me. Then suddenly I feel something warm on my lips and I realize Shoto kissing. It's feels so good and I start to kiss back. After I second Shoto pulls away and looks down at me with those wonderful lust filled eyes. I pull his head back down and we start to make out with every second felling even better then the last.

********
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm finally having them make progress in there relationship before I eventually fuck everything up with angst