Wet dream

NSFW
If you don't like smut than you can skip this chapter. Thank you.
P.s I've never written smut so it may be bad.

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter I just think it's cute.

Todoroki's POV but in his dream.

"Ohhh more Todoroki please." I heard my sweet Izuku moan under me.i started going faster and faster till the point were all I could hear was the sweet sound of his moans.

"R-right there." Izuku side in between pants and moans. Bit then I sta5 to slow down.

"T-todoroki?"

"Beg." I demanded.

"P-please shoto please go faster I want t-to feel the pleasure you give me." And with that I started to go fast and faster.

"Shoto i-i'm about to cum." With those words I I reached into the bed side table and get a out a cock ring and place it on Izuku.

"Your not allowed to cum till I say you can." And with that said I pull out and see him shiver from lost of contact. I have him sit on his knees in front of me on the ground.

"Suck." And with that one word he dose as I say because he is mine.

"Ahhh.... Ohh.. Mhm" Muffled moans come out as he suck on my cock. I have his head and push him further down my dick so that he is deep-throating me. At this point he is a moaning mess once again.

"Yeah... You like it rough don't you. I know you do because your mine." I say in a seductive voice. I cum on his mouth as he swallows all of it then I pull out of his mouth.

"Who do you you belong to?"

"Y-you Shoto. I belong to you."

"Now of you want to cum you'll have to beg for it kitten."

"Please todoroki please let me cum. I want to cum for you and no one else. Please let me cum for you master." satisfied with his answer I removed the cock ring and watch Izuku cum all over himself.

I wakeup first and look at the time. I feel something wet and look down. Shit. I remember the dream I just and head to the bathroom to clean up. After I was done I went back to the room to see the other awake as well.

Wow to chapters in one day amazing I know. Well I hope you liked the chapter.I have never Witten smut before so sorry if it's bad. Anyways have a good day.