Study

Sorry for not updating in so long hope this chapter is fine author 3erd POV

It was quite the whole way to Todoroki's house. But it was a comfortable silence.

"... So..ah...what do you want to work on first." Asked deku

"How about math because we have that test coming up. "

Izuku's POV

Ohmygodohmtgodohmygod. I can't believe I am in Todoroki's house and on Todoroki's bed.

"Deku...deku you there? You were mumbling again. "

"Oh sorry T-Todoroki kun. "

This is so embarrassing.

Todoroki's POV

Izuku was just mumbling and it was the cutest thing ever.

3erd POV

Todoroki and deku spent the rest of the day studying. At this point it was dark out.

" Ah.... Hey Midoriya it's getting late do you want to stay the night."

"...Oh.. I didn't even realize how late it was. Yeah I would love to stay the night."

"Ok then my dad's not home so we can order pizza if you would like."

Deku nodded in agreement as Todoroki proceeds to order a cheese pizza with fries on the side.

Time skip to when the pizza comes

Knock knock knock

"Oh that must be the pizza I'll get it. "

"Oh ok todoroki-kun."

Todoroki's POV

I went down stairs to get the pizza.

"Hi that will be $14.26 please. "

"Ok here you go. " I say as I hand him the money and taking the box with the bag of Fries on top.

"Thanks have a good night. "

"You too."

I head back up to my room with the food seeing the cutest thing ever. Midoriya was sitting on my bed with the biggest blush ever I admire the site for a few seconds before walking in to the room.

Izuku's POV

Once todoroki left the room to get the food the full reality of what was going on hit me. I was alone with todoroki in his bed in his house and was going to STAY THE NIGHT IN HIS ROOM!
The thought of this made me blush like a mad man. Then q few seconds late todoroki walked in with the food and we started to eat. We had pizza and fries which we died in Ketchup.

" Oh... Um you some thing on your face. Here let me get it for you." Todoroki said as he wiped so ketchup off my face.

"Oh.... Um. T-t-thank y-you Todoroki k-kun. " I Studered barley able to talk.

" You can call me shoto you know. "

"Ok then shoto-kun you can call me Izuku then."

"Ok well I am going to clean up you can take a shower. When I am done I will leave you a towel and some clean close to where ok. "

"O-ok."

So I headed to to take a shower. A few minutes late I heard Todoroki come in and put some clean close and a towel down for me. He siad he was going to lay out a fewton for me. Not to long after a dryer of and put on the close I was borrowing from Todoroki. He gave me some shorts that were a bit big big a just pulled them up a bit and tied the stiring and they were fine. He had also given me a shirt that was a bit long but I used a river band to tie it up a bit.

As I walked into Todoroki's room I saw him laying on his bed while looking on his phone.

Todoroki's POV

I was stacking some people who have gotten close to Izuku on Instagram when he walked in. He looked so cute whereing my close he even had the shirt tied up with an elastic and he looked so cute.

"It's 9:50 now and we have school tomorrow so we should probably head to bed."

"Ok! Night sho."

Did he just call me Sho? Oh well I it was kinda cute.

"Night Izu."

Ok so sorry that took so long but I hope you like it I should start making chapters more often now.
*****
Future or actually now me and later on past me realize this wasn't published so I'm doing that now love y'all