The Next Day

Deku's POV

I walked to school with out Todoroki today witch im fine with I don't know if im ready to talk ti him yet after what happened at the sleepover. Somewhere along the way I run into Iida but Uraka wasn't there with him like she is  every other day.

"Hey where is Uraka. She normaly lets me know when she isn't going to be here."

"I'm not sure where she is. I didn't run into her on my way, maybe she whent ahead today."

"Yeah maybe, guess we'll find out when we get there."

We continue some small talk on our way to school and we get there around 6 minutes before school starts. when we walk into the class I already see Todoroki in his seat. he looks up at me before going back to what ever he is writing in his note book. I see him tare out a page before I sit down. I hear the sound of paper ripping then the door opening and closing, a minute late Todoroki walks back in. As the time goes on the rest of class comes in still no Uraka, by the time class starts im bit worried but i try to shake it off and focuss on the work. The bell rings for lunch and you can feel a wave of relief go over the class room as every passes in their test and go to lunch. I let Iida  go head because I needed to get a new note book. I always keep an extra in my lockerso I started to walk there. on my way I over heard some chatter from other students. Danki was talking about how he how he was gonna fail the test we took, Kachan was yelling at Kiri and Mina and Sero was lissing to Danki. I get to my locker and open it inside where my shoes the and the extra note book. When a picked up the note book I saw a letter fall out I picked it up and read it. It was from Todoroki he was saying sorry for what had happened and said when I was ready to talk we could. I hide the note in my note book and go to lunch. I was running to the lunch when I hit something and fell back a bit. I look up to see Todoroki. I blush a bit thinking of the sleepover, I the relive he's holding my hand to stop me from falling. By now I had forgotten about Uraka.

"ah hi Todoroki I got the note." he responds with a nod. the situation is a bit weird. after a few awkward seconds we both part ways.