The first revival

Ok first off HEWWO!its been awhile I'm sorry. And second Happy holidays I hope you enjoy whatever you celebrate if you do anything. In this chapter its skipped to the next school day. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Oh and there will be death in this chapter so look out for that.

Todoroki's POV

Ugh one more hour to the end of school and I'm so pissed that bitch Uraka has been looking at deku all day. ( Uraka knows what happened in the closest so that's why shes been looking at him ) I stopped paying attention to lesson awhile ago and I've already finished my work so I started to wright in my notebook but this time not about my sweet about how im going to kill Uraka. There has been alot of people going missing in the south end of town were my family owns a house and to top it off she said she wants to talk to me after school and said I could pick the place! At this point I started laughing out loud but having lost track of time most people who would care has left. I slowly get up and walk outside to meet Uraka.

"Hey! Ready to go?"

"Uh yeah."

We start walking to the south end. I told her we would go to one of my family estate's as we head there. The whole walk is in complete silence.

~Time skip to when they get that to the house~

Todoroki's POV

I hold the door open for her and then go into the kitchen to make tea. As I finish the tea I put sleeping powder in hers and walks over.

"Here you go." I hand her the tea and she takes a sip.

Uraka's POV

As I take a sip of the tea I feel my eyes start to get heavy as they start to shut. Before I fall asleep I see Todoroki smiling psychically.

I wake up in a dark room tired to a table with a gag in my mouth so I cant make noise. (Oh my Atua this sounds wrong) I see Todoroki walk over attach something to the table and poor freezing cold water on me at this point I'm struggling to get out of the restraints but it's no use.

Todoroki's POV

Once I du0m the water on her I go over to the cat battery attached to the table and watch happily as the sparks fly and she get electrocuted then I turn ot off. I do this repeatedly until shes about to die. Then I walk back over to her. Shes slightly brunt on the skin and her eyelids are droopy and shes given up on trying. I take a knife and slowly cut open her stomach. I reach inside a d start pulling out her organs the whole time laughing. I then cut open her chest and riped out her heart watching the light leave her eyes as she finally dies. I clean up and dispose of the body then go home.

I hope you liked the chapter even if you didn't want Uraka to die. Please let me know who should die next and any other suggestions you have and what would you like me to do for you all since so many of you have read my book. Thank chu so much!