Stunning in Silver

The next day came as a huge shock to Jaemin. Instead of the pretty, light brown mop he had grown to love, he was met with Smokey, silver strands.

Jaemin died a little on the inside when Jisung acknowledged his existence, smiling at him as he took his seat. "Did you dye it or.." he asked out loud.

"Yeah, it's dyed. It's really gonna fuck with my ability, unfortunately." Jisung ran a hand through his hair. He picked up one of the pavlovas from the box on his desk. Jaemin reached over to touch Jisung's hair. "Dry," he thought. "Definitely dyed,".

Jaemin took his set as the bell rang, not paying attention to the teacher as he did his next round of "Guess your Buddy!".

Jaemin pressed his head on the desk, admiring Jisung's outfit.

Leather jacket, ripped Jeans and a graphic tshirt. "Did Donghyuck slip him a leaf from one of his magazines?" He pondered, suddenly wanting to write a Biker Jisung AU(Nars, pretty please, write one for my birthday-).

Jaemin was too lost in the deepest part of his fanfic loving brain that he didn't notice the teacher trying to get his attention until a book was thrown at him.

"What the hell, 'Hoon?!" The teacher, or Jonghoon, shrugged. "Stop fawning over Jisung and we wouldn't have this issue."

Jaemin sobbed, pulling out his notepad.

Oi, Sung!

Who the hell allowed you to dye your hair?! That. Is. Illegal.

My heart cannot handle this madness.

Anywho, imma need to know names and locations of who helped you with your outfit and who was on their moodboard because I suddenly have a thing for bikers.

You look stunning in silver, but maybe try something darker. Maybe that's for the best :)

Anyways, teacher looks like he's about ready to stab me,

-S.B.

Jaemin laughed sheepishly as his teacher prepared to throw another spellbook towards him, giving him his full attention.

Jonghoon nodded, continuing his discussion on unicorn hair.

Something about the silvery mane of the unicorn snapped Jaemin back into reality with the question of how the hell he was gonna find a silvery treat to match Jisung's hair.

"Well, now that I have everyone's attention, I'd like to announce our next lesson: Amortentia!"

A girl in the front of the class raised her hand, staring her question, "what's even the point of that potion and why do you know it?"

"No point in knowing it, just for fellow lonely people to see why they're single. I know it because I had nothing better to learn during my school years." He replied with a shrug.

"Any other questions?" The class stayed silent. "Good. Our next lesson will be in the potion room after lunch. For now, write down what you assume your's will smell like." With that, the necromancer exited the room, leaving the students to make their predictions.

To keep things short and sweet, Jaemin simply wrote a name on his paper, folding it and slipping it in his bag.

"Sen, what do we do after we finish our predictions?" Jaemin asked the class president. Sen finished the last word of his note, pushing it to the side of his desk.

"Hold on to them until you leave. Hand them in either before lunch or before the lesson." He instructed. Jaemin nodded, pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" The girl who sat behind him asked, leaning forward to get a better look. "Trying to find some kind of silver treat that's unique and doable within a day."

"Sucks. Why not just use some metallic food paint? That should work well." Jaemin turned to her, already teary-eyed. "Chaerin, you're a genius! Why didn't I think of that?!"

Chaerin smiled, turning back to her work.

Jaemin decided half-assing one dessert wouldn't hurt that much, deciding on using his grandfather's hazelnut bon bon recipe, making a mental note to stop by the kitchen to grab some food paint.

Jaemin spent the last ten minutes of class with his head down, resting his eyes.

~
Before Jaemin knew it, he was seated on his stool in the potion room, stirring the pink substance in his cauldron. Suddenly, he bursted into a coughing fit, His seatmate impulsively moving the cauldron's away from him.

"Thanks, Hen." Hendery shook his head at the younger, pushing his cauldron back towards him. "Our potion doesn't require the saliva of a half-blood." Jaemin puffed out his cheeks, "not my fault, if I created the potion it would've involved as much as I could provide, and wine!" He protested.

"'Sa good thing you won't be a potion master when you're older."

"Alright everyone. You should be finished by know. Go ahead and have a smell." Their teacher spoke, then returned to silence. Jaemin leaned over his cauldron, taking a quick whiff at first.

"Lemon?" He thought at first, taking another whiff. "Ah, it's a lemon candle. That makes sense. But what's that other thing I smell? Firewood, maybe?"

"Anyone want to share what their's smells like?" The first hand that shot up was Jisung's, to the surprise of everyone.

"Jisung? Nice hair, by the way. You must share your hairdresser's name." Jisung rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't dye your own hair, you know."

"Mine smells like berries and what I want to say is frosting. The other one's a bit hazy, I know I've smelled it before, but I'm not sure where from..." 

"Alright, thank you, Jisung. anyone else?"

Jaemin lost his will to listen to the remainder of the lists, falling asleep on his open textbook.

~

A/N:

One more chapter y'all :') it'll be up this Wednesday, so be prepared~

Plus, Imma need some story ideas oof-