Regal in Red

Jaemin had just finished his newest recipe when Jisung strolled into class. This time, he wore a crimson red Scarf with a black jacket and black pants. Jaemin didn't blame him, the walk from the dorms to the cellar classes was lengthy, not to mention slightly chilly.

"Is everyone here, then?" Their homeroom teacher asked, earning a respective 20 diverse groans. He grinned, adding a large check mark onto his attendance sheet. 

"Today, you'll be trying your hand at guessing who your partner is, you may opt out if you'd like." Jisung took his usual seat in the back row, propping his chin on his hand. Next to him, a clear package of Green cookies didn't go unnoticed by Jaemin, who smiled softly.

"Who'd like to go first?" Jaemin raised his hand, taking a step towards who he suspected it was, stopping at Jeno's desk. Jeno groaned, nodding(well, more or less Jerking) his head.

"Anyone else?" Nobody else volunteered, leaving the remainder of the period as a free period. Jaemin decided to make a different dessert.

Jaemin brainstormed various different foods before deciding on Red Velvet cookies; a personal favorite of his roommates'.

"Hey, Buddy~!

How's it going? Wow that was a lame way to start a letter, but whatever! I just wanted to say hi! Anyways, I don't have much to say, but I will say this: You look Regal In Red, but you don't seem to be the princely type, truth be told. I know you can do better than that.

-S.B"

As Jaemin Dropped off his red note, he noticed a regular piece of paper with his penname on it. He figured it was for him anyways, and took it with him. He left the note there and came back later that night to place the cookies inside.