note:

When Jaemin arrived at his dorm, he sat cross-legged on his roommate's desk(much to Haechan's Dislike) and opened the letter.

"Dear S.B.,

Thanks for all the sweets, I'm usually not too fond of them, but something about the ones you make makes me want more of them. Promise me when I find out who you are you'll continue making then for me, please? Anyways that's not all I wanted to talk about. Could you maybe give me some advice as well? It's not super Important I guess, but I'd appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Jisung"

Jaemin folded the letter back into it's original state before thinking to himself. 'What might he need advice on? Maths? English? Home Ec.? I'll place another note on his desk tomorrow before he gets to class.'

With that, Jaemin got to work on his history homework, making frequent visits to the kitchen for some of the Nyonya Pineapple tarts from the previous night.

~

About an hour later the other two fools entered the room, giving Haechan an almost immediate headache.

"Xiaoyang, Jeno, of all times for you to enter the room laughing obnoxiously it had to be TONIGHT?"  Haechan whined, covering his head with the pillow he'd plucked from Jaemin's bed that morning.

"Sorry Hyuck, anyways, are there any leftover tarts? I'm craving pineapple." Yangyang stated, wandering into the kitchen area Jaemin tried so hard to keep 66.7% of his roommates out of(excluding donghyuck, who proved to be amazing in the kitchen years prior) and unveiling their depleted ration of tarts. He grabbed three cookies before climbing into his bed.

"Jaem, can you make bua loy for Ten's birthday party?" Yangyang asked. Jaemin narrowed his eyes. "His birthday already passed, though. If you want me to make some just because, you could've just asked." Yangyang simpered "could you please?"

Now it was Jaemin's turn to smile. "Of course, my little sheep~! Now go to bed, we all have classes in the morning."

Jaemin was the first to get into his bed and under the covers although the last to fall asleep. Too much had been on his mind, like what to make next, what the note meant, and what the hell he was thinking when he wrote his essay(needless to say, the essay didn't even correlate with the topic.)

Jaemin drifted into a shallow, dreamless sleep after he glanced at his clock to check the time, which read 12:56.

A/N:

Some notes on the desserts:

Nyonya Pineapple tarts: A Pineapple tart often eaten during Chinese New Years

Bua loy: a ceremonial dessert eaten during religious events and parties.