•Photogenic•

Thames' P.O.V×~

I had the most unusual dream...

Sitting on a chair waiting for someone to walk in the door into the room I was in. It was a dark room luminous only by candlelight. I could see long thin silk red curtains hanging over the top of the king sized bed. I waited patiently for them to come in as my skin was draped over in white from head to toe. My heartbeat was all I could hear as it drummed in my chest excitedly awaiting the arrival of my master. I didn't hear nothing at all but the silent creak of the door and out went the candles in the room. The moonlight shown through the window and a light draft poured in through the crack.

Suddenly, within the moonlight I could see the half moonlit face of a pale man who's beauty I had not seen before but once in my lifetime. A familiar face to me however.. his lips curled up into a grin as he stepped closer to me moving too fast for me to see. He pressed his lips up against the bare side of my neck and traced them down gently over my flesh. I could feel his soft lips against my flesh before he stood having in front of me. His white hair was on his shoulders and fell in his face perfectly. He offered his hand to me and I took it gracefully.

He moved me over to sit on the bed and before I could protest my skin was overwhelmed with light passionate kisses that had my mind racing. I waited patiently for this touch and before I could dip into this bliss I felt the piercing of his teeth on my wrist.

Just like that I woke up from the dream with a gasp...

I rolled out of bed clinging on to the sheets with a groan. I glanced about through the curls of my messy hair to see the time. "Twelve..," I yawned hoarsely before getting up slowly. I felt the heaviness of my body and the throbbing of my muscles. I grabbed the side of my head as the groggy pain of a hangover headache also began to hit me as well. Being a part time dancer was hard but worth the pain. A lot of girls had decided to quit since that incident happened at the Red Nightfall. The sleazy manager we worked for was apparently murdered with a few guards. I wasn't surprised however, he seemed like the type to have many people have it out for him. I wouldn't ever wish death on anyone but that man was a monster.

So far, they found no suspects and no evidence that pointed to the killer. Even when they questioned everyone that didn't flee the scene I doubt the police got enough to condemn anyone. As my mind wondered back to that very night that I worked and had met Mikhail leaving I noticed he looked paler than usual. The darkness within his eyes seemed almost animalistic in appearance. He seemed like he was holding back something ravenous within him, but those eyes stared me over with such interest and mystery and I felt suddenly shy standing next to him dressed like that.

As my thoughts drifted on about Mikhail, I walked into the bathroom and took off my shirt as I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. I traced my fingers lightly over the healed over surgery scars on my chest. It's been almost two years since my transition and though my scars weren't all that noticeable I still loved to see them there. They were a part of what makes me ME now. As I finished up brushing my teeth I made all the effort in the world to start grooming my hair. "You're looking a little curly there, make sure to cut yer' hair every once an' a while kid," I mocked the words that my father George would tell me when we called each other.

I remember before when it used to take him some time to adjust to my new changes. I reminded him, that I am me and I choose to express myself however I wanted. I can dress feminine, or masculine or anything in between. It's my life now, and though I still struggle through it with different emotional setbacks I don't regret any decision about how I lived it up til' now. At least, I am glad that my mother felt that way before her passing, and eventually my father decided to respect my decision as well.