•All That Glitters, Is Me•

Since we were meeting someone special I thought it fit to wear something very dapper and shiny. A velvet suit with expensive shiny cuff links made of real gold and buttons made of real cuts of diamond seemed more than suitable. I couldn't recall the last time I actually dressed up for an event as that seems like an event in the very distant past. I smoothed my hair back and added a single broach made of real lavender and honey suckle to my suit's jacket. After giving myself a last check over I walked out of the restroom only to see Thames in a very gorgeous beautiful party dress with a fitted skirt. He was pulling his lace stockings up and over his knee as he made it closer to his thigh I stood watching him with his hair that draped over on one shoulder looking like nothing but perfection in my eyes.

As soon as he got done, I moved to kiss slowly up the back of his calf and close up towards his knee. "Thames, you're absolutely exquisite..," I marveled as I stared up at him. He blushed a little as I neared my kisses up towards his inner thigh. "Stop.. not in front of Egan," he said quietly. I turned with an annoyed look at Egan who gave a sig as he squinted at the two of us. "I didn't come here to witness that. If you don't need me I suppose I could go elsewhere
until you two return," Egan said plainly. Thames took his foot down from end of the bed and out of my grasp. "Egan, no I said you're coming and I meant it. I'd like nothing better than my only best friend to witness this new sort of existence with me," Thames replied.

Thames pouted slightly and Egan rolled his eyes with a half smile. "You just want me to stay around so you can rub it in my face that mythical creatures are a thing. Next thing I'll hear is that Loch Ness monster is actually real..," Egan scoffed. I stood upright, "Actually, she is real and she's a very wise and powerful water dragon who only appears to those they deem worthy. As a matter of fact, I was there to witness it myself." Egan blinked slowly at me with slightly widened eyes. "Pleeaaasseee~ come on Egan!!," Thames begged. Egan was starting to annoy me again. How dare he makes my dear Thames beg for his attention. Egan groaned, "Fine.. I'll go, but I don't have anything even remotely fancy as the attire you two have on."

I then gave a smirk, "See, he can't come, his Eminence adores high end fashion and lovely artistic looks unlike those college sweat pants and ridiculous black cat with the crescent moon on its forehead T-shirt with day old pizza stains that never fully washed out draped over the body of something they still consider a very young static species," I pointed at the stain as to further embarrass him and to my avail Egan avoided my eye contact. "It.. just won't get out no matter how hard I try. And I really liked this anime shirt," Egan said quietly as he looked down at it. I raised my eyebrows triumphantly, only to see Thames give me a stern grimace. "He's still coming. When you got this room, you also had more clothes and outfits included in," Thames replied as he moved towards the closet.

"All of which, my dear, were only meant for you and me," I added as my eyebrows lowered a little. Thames then picked out an all blue velvet suit with a black collared shirt with golden honeycomb helix pattern along the tips of the collar. He held it up to Egan, "You and Egan are around the same height and build!!" "No, no, no..firstly, that is mine. Second, I rather be buried alive again than allow such a—," I started but then Thames gave me his big round watery doe eyed look. I hated when he did that. If he asked me for anything when he made that face, I would give it to him or do it for him... or at least die trying.

The next thing, I know I was helping adjust one of my recently favorite suits on Egan's not-even-remotely-worthy-for-it body. "Can you stop touching this suit on me?! You've adjusted the tie and broach over five times now!!," Egan groaned as he try to shift out of my reach. "If you're going to wear this you have to look the part, I refuse to let a four eyed lanky mortal ruin my representation in front of someone who existed during the birth of time itself," I replied as I glared at him. Egan squinted his eyes at me and then rolled them, "Whoever this important person is won't find you even the least bit charming since you are an asshole!!" We glared each other down before I heard a flash and Egan and I tore from our argument to look at Thames who had just took a photo of the two of us. As soon as the photo came out he began to shake the Polaroid so it could be seen.