1. Walked Outta Heaven

Hey girl waiting for you all the time, suppose to move on with my life, and girl I tried and I tried

I feel like I can't walk, I feel like I can't talk girl I don't know what to do get back right with you I feel like I just

Walked outta heaven...

X

X

X

x Jagged Edge - Walked Outta Heaven

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

Another school day. I can't wait to graduate. I got up out of bed doing my morning hygiene.

It's Monday so I'm not going all out like I usually do. So I just threw on Jordan everything. Shit I still looked good if you asked me. I grab my phone, backpack, and my car keys before walking out my room.

"Morning ma." I said kissed her cheek.

"Morning baby." She said back putting breakfast in front of me.

"Where pops?" I asked.

"He left early this morning for a business trip." She said. I nodded eating my food.

I guess my mom got pissed 'cause she was talking to me and Trinity kept calling my phone like she was dying. So she snatched it up.

"Where the fuck you at King?!" I could hear her all the way over here.

"Listen little girl this is not King. Why you calling my son phone like you pay this damn bill? It is 6:45 in the morning. School doesn't start till 7:35. Go pick up a damn book or do something constructive." And she hung up. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You need to leave that little ass girl alone and find you someone that momma can be proud to call my daughter-in-law. Not that." Mama said.

I quickly finished my food so I wouldn't be late.

"Alright ma I gotcha. I'm leaving." I said kissing her cheek. I walked out the door locking it behind me.

My phone starts going off again. I look at my caller ID.

"Trinity what is so important you blowing up my phone?" I asked irritated. She starting to get on my nervous. She always up under a nigga. I can't even be in the bathroom long because she'll bitch. Like damn do you have to monitor me pee and take a shit.

"You hard me King?" She asked.

"Yeah Trinity."

"So what I said?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"To be honest I have no clue. I'll see you at school." I didn't even give her time to reply I hung up. I turned my music up.

"...Turn up in 2 seconds

Get it with music and cope when I'm stretching

Across the street under a bando

And here with your ho, could get her to go fetch it (Here boy)

On the scale, but I call her the ruler

And that's what I'm using my method to measure

Got her jumping up out of the party

My clique-ity clucking surrounding my property