33. Over And Over Again

I can't wait to see you

Want to see if you still got that look in your eyes

That one you had for me before we said our goodbyes

And it's a shame that we got to spend our time

Being mad about the same things

Over and over again

About the same things

Over and over again
Ohh

But I think she's leaving

Ooh man she's leaving

I don't know what else to do

(I Can't go on not loving you)...

X

X

X

x Nelly ft. Tim McGraw - Over And Over Again

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

My job was finally done. He was dead and so were the people that helped him. I finally felt free. But I never thought it would've went that far. He hated her that much. I shake my head from my thoughts.

Everyday I was gone Queen was on my mind. I couldn't lose her or my daughter. We've been together too long for her to leave me. I don't think I could ever do it without her, ever. She's means so much to me it's crazy and indescribable. I don't know what the hell was going on with these doctor's, but today was a new day for me.

I walked into the hospital heading to the front desk.

"Can I help you?"

"I brought my pregnant wife in a few days ago. She was shot multiple times. I need to speak with the doctor or somebody to know what the fuck going on." I said. She quickly picked up the phone paging a doctor.

"He's in surgery sir."

"I don't give a fuck if he was on life support. Tell him bring his ass down here before I start fucking up this hospital." I threatened. I stood here patiently waiting for him to come out.

They don't know I'd act a fucking manic about mine, but they'll soon find out.

X

X

X

X

X

They had me all the way fucked up! This nigga still didn't come out. So I went in. Fuck the hospital policy and rules. I walked into the operating room.

"Sir you can't be in here!" The nurse shouted. I pushed her out the way. She fell over a machine. She don't know me.

"Where the fuck is my wife and child?" I asked snatching him up and pinning him against a wall.

"I-I"

"I-I what?"

"Her file is in my office." He stuttered.

"Then lead the motherfucking way." I said pushing him toward the door.

We made it to his office. He quickly grabbed her file. His face showed grief and sympathy. I knew that look all too well.

"I'm sorry sir."