26. Ghetto

Cause you come from the ghetto

Love 'em from the ghetto

You're the type I like

That's why I keep you right you off the ghetto

Love 'em from the ghetto

Ain't afraid to let it show

Baby, go on let them know

You out the ghetto

Better let 'em know,
You from the ghetto

Better let 'em know

Girl you are the ghetto

Better let 'em know

Better let 'em know

You are that G-H-E-TT-O

You hold it down

And you never let them haters

Come around, girl that's why I keep you on speed dial

Just in case some shit get bad

Keep that ratchet in your bag and a little cash

Just in case I need you

If they locked me down I know I'd see you

That's without a doubt

I know you understand how it go

But you're still down for the ride and

That's why I still keep you by my side....

X

X

X

x August Alsina ft. Rich Homie Quan - Ghetto

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

Queen and I are currently on a date. We weren't doing anything tonight so I wanted to take her out.

"Queen you better eat all that food that shit costed $75 dollars. You better eat the plate too." I said. Hell nah she not throwing anything away. She order all this shit now she holla about she full, well she about to be stuffed.

"King we can take it home." I mugged her.

"You took like three bites! Queen you better eat the plate too. I'm not playing with your ass. Ordering this high ass food and not eating it. Girl please." I said. She bust out laughing.

"King I'm not about to play with you today." She said. I shook my head. Watch me and her. The waiter came back over to us.

"Do you need anything?"

"Yeah a discount on this food then the check." I said. Queen just found this shit to be so funny. The waiter looked at me like I was crazy before walking away.

"King stop that shit." She said. I laughed, but that slowly died when my name was called.

Trinity.

Queen " Queenie " Collins

King wanted us to go out on a date. He been talking shit since we walked in the place. He picked the place and talking shit! I was not about to play with him tonight. He had me dying talking about these white stuck up couple that kept looking at us. He bucked at them. You should've seen how fast they ran up out of here.

"Queen you better eat all that food that shit coated $75 dollars. You better eat the plate too." He said.

"King we can take it home." He mugged me. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"You took like three bites! Queen you better eat the plate too. I'm not playing with your ass. Ordering this high ass food and not eating or. Girl please." He said. I bust out laughing.

"King I'm not about to play with you today." I said. He shook my head.

"Do you need anything?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah a discount on this food then the check." King said. The waiter looked at him like he was crazy before walking away.

"King stop that shit." I said. He laughed, but that slowly died when someone called his name. I turned around to see Trinity.

"King I knew that was you. Baby I missed you." She whined. Baby? What she bout to be missing is some teeth.

"Trinity gone somewhere with that shit bruh." He said. I'm telling you if she say one slick thing or out the way about me I'mma murk her ass.

"King you need to leave this bitch and come back to me." She said. I jumped up and started punching that bitch in the face.

"Bitch I told you before your mouth gon' get you in trouble. You didn't listen now I'm showing you." I said stumping her in the face.

"H-Help."

"Only person that can help you is Jesus, but he not here right now." I said.

"St-Stop." She screamed. I started kicking her ass in the stomach. Bitch got me fucked up. Let me see that hoe outside this restaurant I'm gon' put a bullet in her ass.

"That's enough." King said pulling me off her. He carried me too the car. She always find a way to ruin shit.

X

X

X

X

X

We were finally back at home. I was pissed because I broke a nail on that hard faced hoe. Ugh I can't stand that bitch!

"You good bae?" King asked.

"Nah that bitch broke my nail. She owe me $30." I said taking of my clothes. He chuckled.

"I'll pay for it." He said.

"Hell nah she broke it. She pay for it." I said.

"Well let me break something else." He said. I looked at him and he was naked and hard.

"Meet me in the shower." He said grabbing my ass. I watched him walk in the bathroom.

"Damn."

Trinity Smith

I hate that bitch Queen. When I see her I'm gon' kill her ass. I don't even know what kind see in her trading ass.

"Ma'am can you hear me?" I tried to speak, but it was to painful. My whole body was on fire and the pain was too much.

"Just blink once if you can understand me because your jaw is twisted." The paramedic said. I blinked twice.

"Good. I'm going to start an IV now." He said. I blinked twice.

Queen ass is dead, was my last thought before everything went black.