24. I Luv This Shit

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Man your girl be on my jock...

X

X

X

x August Alsina ft. Trinidad James - I Luv This Shit

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

Today a young nigga birthday so we bout to shut the strip club down tonight. I wish TC could be here, but my nigga laid up in that damn hospital bed. They said he gon' pull thru, in due time. He finally woke up this morning so you don't know how happy we all were when we found out. Tonight or turn up gon' be for him too.

My momma was going to watch Siah for us. Hell he beat us to the door trying to get to her. He love her that much.

"Happy birthday baby! I can't believe you've grown up so fast." My momma said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks ma." I said. She handed me a bag.

"What's this?"

"Open it." She said. I reached in a pulled out some red bottom sneakers, a couple of Versace, Polo, and Gucci shirts. Money, hell yeah. You can never have too much money. She gave me a whole bunch of shit.

"Thanks ma."

"No problem."

"Go 'way." Siah said pushing my leg.

"You trying to make daddy leave?"

"Ywes!" He shouted. We laughed.

"But I want to stay." I pouted.

"No my gran gran." He said. I shook my head he do too much. We stayed for a little bit longer, because Siah was getting impatient. He called his self throwing us out my momma house.

Now to go get ready for tonight.

X

X

X

X

X

My birthday was the best right now. Ass clapping everywhere. Unlimited bottles. Unlimited weed. Ion do that hookah table shit ion know where or who put that shit in there mouth. They can have that.

"Aw shit! Pass the blunt. It's a nigga birthday so I'm getting hella zoned." I shouted. We were all turned up. It's my 18th birthday so you know I had to show out, at least for the night.

"Look at the ass on that one." KC said throwing some ones at the stripper.

This bitch was packed. I think it was passed capacity. As long as it stay drama free. I made sure sercurity was on deck cause Trinity might try some sneaky shit and I ain't having that.

Music was blaring throughout the club. We had bottles and joints going around in our section. We had about five stippers shaking ass while we threw money. Queen ass was outdoing us.

"Yassss shake that ass fa a real nigga." Queen said to some red chick. She was definitely doing her thing.

"Trigga what the fuck you doing. She supposed to be giving the lap dances not you." I said. This nigga dry humping the stripper. He gon' get us thrown out the club on my birthday.

X

X

X

X

X

"Aw shit." I said tipping up the steps. Queen was laughing her ass off. That shit not funny. I mugged her.

"Get your drunk ass up." She said.

"Help me." I pouted. She giggled.

"King you heavy. You need to help me, help you." She said. I laughed. For some reason I found that so funny.

We had finally got me off the ground and in the house. A nigga was wasted, high, and ready to fuck.

"Strip." I slurred smacking Queen ass. She shook her head before stripping. I almost fell face first trying to take off my clothes.

"You need to go to sleep." She said.

"I need pussy." I slurred makng my dick jump.

"King."

"Queen." I mocked her. I jumped in bed.

"Come ride big daddy." I said. She laughed climbing on top.

"Now give daddy the ride of his life." I said slaping her ass. With that she went to work.

X

X

X

X

X

I groaned from this pounding in my head. What the fuck did I do last night? I just laid in bed. I couldn't get up right now. The room door opened and closed.

"Take this, drink this, eat this." Queen said. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up taking the pills, water, and food she had in her hands.

This why she wifey. She always take care of home before anything.

"Thanks." I said. She nodded.

"It's my job." She said kissing my cheek. I watched her walk into the bathroom. I couldn't help, but watch that ass.

Damn was all I could say.