21. Move That Dope

Whippin' the yam, whippin' a fifth of the yam

Turn the whole brick to a Lam

Been rockin' the dope, soon as it get off the boat

Keepin' it soft like a mink

Gold on my link, coke in the sink

Choppin' that work like karate

Swerve in the new Maserati

In a brand new Maserati

That's a whole lot of new money

Snatch it, then hide it from 12's

Movin' and squashin' them bells

Servin' the rawest of yell

Beating that china like Kunta Kinte

Whippin' it, whippin' that dope

Drinkin' on syrup, I'm rollin' up haze

Made myself a boss, a boss or a plug

Either way you put it, nigga, I'm good

Triple salute, nigga, straight out the hood

Bakin' soda water splash the scales

Fork in my right and my pride in my left

Leanin' over, over to the side

I whip me a fourway to a nine

The dirty, the money is homicide

And my recipe can't be televised...

X

X

X

x Future - Move That Dope

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

I really wasn't trying to get into much this week because I had hella work to do since we missed the first two weeks of school. Siah was watching TV and Queen was out with Toya and Ashlee.

I don't know how long I was working, but when I looked up Siah was sleep on the couch and Queen still wasn't home yet. I closed my books so I could feed Siah.

"Siah wake up." I said shaking him. He a lit sleeper.

"No dada." He said.

"Yes you need to eat." I said.

"Dada." He whined.

"Siah get up. I'm not gon' tell you again." I said.

"Otay."

"Go get your shoes so we can go." I said. I watched him leave out the living room. Siah is a trip sometimes.

X

X

X

X

X

We just left from McDonald's and I got a call from my pops telling me we need to talk. I don't know what the hell we have to talk about because I said all I had to say honestly.

"Mommy!" Siah yelled as we walked in the house. He ran and dropped in Queen lap. She kissed him all over his face.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My dad called me saying we needed to talk." I said leaning back in the chair.

"About what?"

"I don't know."

"Well go see what he want."

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"He might say something reckless."

"Well just hear what he has to say. If it's a problem then leave." Queen said. I thought about it.

"Ite. I'm gon' go talk to him and I'll be back." I said getting up grabbing my keys.

The ride to trap house was quick. I didn't want to even be here. I just walked in. Guns were turned my way. They realized it was me. Some dapped me up and then some females claimed they missed me. Well I sure didn't miss you.

"So what you wanted to talk about?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"You taking over." He said.

"No."

"You my son. This where you belong!" He said.

"No I belong at home with my child."

"I still can't believe you got her pregnant. She a traitor!" He shouted.

"Listen I don't care where she come from. They both my responsibility and I take care of them. Not you or anybody else. I don't have to do shit. This my life and I'm living it for me." I said.

"Just takeover." He said.

"Fuck no!" I said getting mad. What don't he get?

"Either you take over when you're nineteen or I disown you." My dad said. I looked at him in disgust. I stood up.

"I guess I'm disowned." I said with a shrug. His smirked dropped. I'll be damn if I'm endangering my child and girl life over drugs. Why start doing this shit when I'm going to end up giving it up in the end? Make no sense. Only reason I was doing it was to make my dad happy.

"If you walk out that door make sure you never come back." He said. That don't sound like a bad idea to me. I smiled.

"And you wonder why mom divorcing you now." I chuckled throwing up the duces and walking out. I could hear him throwing shit in his office.

"What happened?" Trigga asked.

"He disowned me." I said nonchalantly.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to take over the family business." I said.

"Why tho?"

"I have a kid and a girlfriend I love more then this. The fuck you why? I'm not putting them in danger for nobody not even myself." I said. The fuck this nigga smoking?

"Maybe you should takeover. You can still keep them safe." He said. I just shook my head walking passed him. That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. I got in my car heading home. After graduation we leaving and never coming back.

X

X

X

X

X

"So what happened?"

"He wanted to tell me that if I don't takeover the family business then he gone disowned me." Queen shook her head.

"They not gon' be satisfied till they lose us for real this time." She said. I nodded.

"We should move to Hawaii or somewhere far after graduation." I suggested.

"I'm cool with that. We don't have shit stopping us. If they can't do right by us being together and old enough to make our own choices then so be it." She said. I sighed. Why do they have to make shit so difficult?

"We should start looking for a place in Hawaii. We have 7 more months until we graduate. I want to have everything ready a month before we have to go. So right after graduation we leave." I said. She must be thinking cause she's quiet.

"Well we better get started by next week because time will go by so fast." She said before turning off the light.

Moving dope ain't the only way to make a living sometimes.