22. No Love

You can't treat me like you treat them

Yes, I am the crème de la crème

Yes I am from one to ten, ten

You fronting in them streets, keep saying we just friends

You can't front like this ain't way realer

I know you hard, I know that you a killer

I know you started off a dope dealer

But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her

So what you want, baby?

(All I want is you)

(So what you trying to do?)

X

X

X

x August Alsina ft. Nicki Minaj - No Love

X

X

X

X

X

Queen " Queenie " Collins

I'm in the kitchen coming before we have to go to this party. I know that is going to be nothing but drinking and smoking going on. If there is food we're damn sure not eating it. Who knows what they put in that shit.

"I'm going to drop Siah off and I'll be back." King says coming in the kitchen. I nodded.

"Be good for grandma Siah." I said kissing his cheek.

"Otay mommy." He said. I love my son to death.

This kickback was being talked about all week in school. So you know we have to show face. Since Siah staying the weekend with King mom we do get a little break. I just want to have some fun and relax. If any drama pop off I'm just going to ignore it because I'm not letting no one ruin my night.

"Do you see them?" I asked King. We just walked in the door and none of our friends were nowhere to be found. I honestly think they don't know what meet at the front door mean. King grabbed my hand as we made our way thru the coward. This kickback was full of people.

"There they go right there." King said pulling me in their direction.

"Damn sis. King let you out the house like that?" TC teased. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Shut up TC." I said pushing passed him to get to my girls.

"Y'all looking good tonight." I said to Ashlee and Toya.

"Thanks boo." Ashlee said flipping her hair over her shoulder. She a mess.

"I know we not about to sit down all night?" I asked. Hell this a kickback we need to get up and turn up.

Rich Gang Lifestyle came on.

"This my shit let's go!" I shouted pulling them to the dance floor.

"...Rich Homie, Thugga Thugga in this motherfucker Rich Homie, Thugga Thugga in this motherfucker Rich Gang, Thugga Thugga baby

Real hommie. I've done did a lot of shit just to live this here lifestyle. We came straight from the bottom to the top, my lifestyle. Nigga livin' life like a beginner and this only the beginnin'. I'm on the top of the mountain, puffin' on clouds and niggas still beginnin'. Million 5 on a Visa card. Hundred bands still look like the fuckin' tires. Nigga servin' great white like I'm feedin' sharks. I won't do nothin' with the bitch, she can't even get me high. Somethin' wrong with the pussy. Even though I ain't gon' hit it, I'm a still make sure that she Gucci it

'Cause with me and my rally, only caught up like that, no way..." I could listen to this song all day. Ashlee, Toya, and I were in a circle dancing with each other.

We danced for another five songs until we wanted to sit down. I was having myself a good time so I was happy.

X

X

X

X

X

We walked out the place 'cause it was just too fucking hot. I had to put my hair up in a messy bun. That heat was something serious.

"I think I broke a damn nail." Ashlee said looking at her fingers.

"Ashlee shut the hell up. Nothing wrong with your damn nails." I said laughing. Ashlee ass is beyond wasted.

"It was so fucking hot in there bruh." Toya said wiping her forehead. Good thing I wore something short cause a dress would've been stuck on my body by now.

"I'm ready to go. I'm hot, hungry, and-

"HORRRRRNNNNNYYYYY." Ashlee sang. We bust out laughing. I was not about to say that. It was good to have a drama free night. At least on my end it was.

King Hopkins

This party was getting wild by the minute. Females kissing females. Niggas getting head in nearly every damn corner. Naked female in the pool. This shit was crazy. All this drinking and smoking and no food not cutting it for me.

Shit a nigga hungry. I need to find Queen so we could go. Her ass cooked before we got here. So we bout to go home, get buck ass naked, eat, fuck, and sleep. Wake up, fuck some more, then go back to sleep.

X

X

X

X

X

I can't find Queen ass. It's line she hiding from me. I spotted TC so I walked over to him.

"Yo TC!"

"Yeah?"

"You seen Queen?"

"She out front with Toya." He said. I nodded before walking away. I was almost to the door when Trinity walked in front of me. She was naked!

"Let's go upstairs." She said grabbing my hand. Tf? I'm not that high that I'll do some shit like that.

"Trinity." I said.

"What? I just want to show you a good time." She said. I rolled my eyes. She about to blow my high already.

"That's what I got Queen for." I said.

"Fuck that-"

"Don't even finish that sentence Trinity. On everything I will fuck you up about mine." I said.

"Just one time." She begged. She begging for the D. Lawd have mercy on her thot soul.

"Trinity your a pretty girl, but your attitude and thotish ways overweight that. Find you a dude that's going to want you for you 'cause I don't want you. I'm happy where I am." Was all I said before walking away. Trinity and everybody else need to realize Queen is the only one I want. All these other females don't get no love from me. Only way out this relationship is death.

Its Queen and King to the death of me.

X

X

X

X

X

Queen outfit in MM.