9. Down Low Part II

Listen girl you want me but he needs you

Yet you're tellin' me that everything is cool

Tryin' to convince me baby to do as you say

Just go along and see things your way...

X

X

X

x R.Kelly - Down Low

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

Why did she have to be here right now? I chose to ignore her.

"King." She called again. I simply ignored her.

"So you gon' act like you don't know me cause you with this traitor." She said coming around in my face.

"Trinity get the fuck out my face." I said.

"No. You need to leave her ass where she at." She said eyeing our hands.

"What the fuck is this shit?! King I'm better then her."

"A better hoe then me you mean." Queen said.

"Bitch you in my man territory. Don't get that ass popped." Trinity said.

"You not gon' pop shit, but that pussy for free." Queen said. I bust out laughing.

"Bitch King like it." I stale faced her ass.

"I don't like shit about you. You cheated on me remember?"

"I said I was sorry. Just give me another chance." She said trying to kiss me, but Queen pulled her by her hair and starting beating her ass.

The Chinese people were scared asf. I had to get Queen out of here before she fucked up these people place. I grabbed our food and went to put it in the car. Trinity deserve an ass whooping.

"Let go of me." Trinity screamed.

"Nah hoe you talking reckless to me. Bitch let me see your ass on the other side and see who get popped. Shit I'll pop your ass right now." Queen said.

"Baby like her go and come on. The police coming." I said. She punched her one more time before we walked out. When we got in the car I pulled off right in time.

"Fuck!" Queen yelled hitting the dashboard.

"What?"

"That bitch broke my nail. I should've took some money from her ass to get my shit fixed." She said. I'm looking like wtf?

X

X

X

X

X

Trinity was blowing up my phone so I turned it off. Man she would pull some shit like this. This weekend was supposed to be drama free, but she had to be over here. I wonder what she was doing on the side anyway.

X

X

X

X

X

I was finally back home. I thought Trinity would've said something to my pops by now, but I'm not going to put nothing past her. Being with Queen is never a dull moment. We always have something to do or find out about each other. I hate that we can't tell no one about us. Only person that know is my mom and she don't care.

"Where you been all weekend?"

"Why?"

"I'm your dad I supposed to know my son whereabouts." He said.

"Now you want to be my dad after how you been treating me? You funny! You want to be my dad after the fact you put a tracking device in my phone and car not thinking I didn't know." I said.

"I have to make sure you safe." He said with a shrug.

"I'm still here aren't I? You not trying to make sure I'm safe you just being noisy." I said. He looked at me with a harsh glare.

"You are my son! I do what the fuck I please and will. As long as you live under my roof you will do what the fuck I say!" He shouted. I just walked up the stairs.

This down low shit is starting to piss me off. Maybe we should just tell them. I'm just like fuck it now. It's whatever.