4. Paradise

I go through hell so walk with you

I'm taking chances when I talk to you

Just so I can give you the good advice

We go through hell to get to paradise

And I just slowed down on my pocketloss

And when you in the streets that's how it goes,

When you in the kitchen cooking white

You go through hell to get to paradise...

X

X

X

x Future - Paradise

X

X

X

X

X

King Hopkins

When Queen left that day my dad still wanted to bitch about me not hanging with her cause she from the other side. I ignored him. I don't care where she from. I'm still going to talk and hang with her. He's been making me work more and more, but I'm not complaining, yet.

I don't care what her pops and mine got going on. That's their problem. If he try anything I'll just go behind his back and see her.

"You ready to do this?" Trigga asked. I nodded.

"Let's get this shit over with." I said pulling my ski mask over my face. He kicked in the door and we went in shooting. You could hear females screaming. We came in deep. Some Eastside boys came in and robbed us last night so pops sent us here to send a message.

"Make sure y'all got everything from the back. Leave nothing." I said.

Once everything was out I set the place on fire. I got in the car pulling off. When I was far enough I took off my ski mask.

Pops owe me big time for this. I'm all about the money, but I'm tired of his bitch ass. He just finding ways to piss me off or work me all damn night long so I don't have time on my hands. But what he don't know won't hurt him.

I need to find us a hangout spot that only us two know about.

Queen " Queenie " Collins

When I left King house that day I came home and my dad was pissed. He always pissed unless he sleep. Whenever he do sleep. Being a daughter to a KingPin is nerve wrecking. This shit is too much. I have to watch my back cause of him. I don't want to be in danger. We dealt with enough back on the North side.

"Sup Queenie?" Ashlee said walking up to me. I was still a little tired from my dad bitchin' all night and this morning. Seems like I can never catch a break. Today seemed to go by slow, but I was happy that it was lunch time.

"Nothing much ready to go home." I said.

"Bitch can y'all tell me why Trinity ugly ass was texting my brother phone all night?" Toya asked. I shook my head.

"Toya who your brother? Cause last time I checked you only had a sister." I said.

"You remember the boy Deet I was telling you about?" I nodded.

"Him. He called my this morning telling me and showing me their texts. I was like this hoe mad messy. Making plans to "hang out", but not with your boyfriend. Girl please." She said. I laughed.

"It be like that sometimes doe." I said. We changed the subject when the boys walked up.

As always lunch was spent with us joking, laughing, playing music, and eating. Ever since I got here they became like a little family to me. Shit they better then my parents. I'm the only child so spending time with them is like a breath of fresh air.

X

X

X

X

X

I walk inside hearing my dad going off. He act like he on his man period of something. He must ain't getting no pussy. That's it! He need to get laid.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You need to stay away from that boy. He my enemy son." He shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"That's not our problem. What you and his daddy got going on between the two of you. I'm fifteen years old I'm old enough to have friends. Just because his dad and you are beefin' is not my concern it's yours." I said.

"Stay away from him!" He said.

"Leave my child alone. She right. They can be friends you act like they falling in love. If I have to repeat myself Mac I'm gon' go upside your head." My mom said sternly. I smirked at him. He didn't say anything he just walked back to his office.

"Thanks mommy." I said hugging her.

"No problem. Just be safe." She said kissing my head. I went upstairs to my room. I can't believe how they are acting. They need to get over it. They can't stop us from seeing each other. We're just friends. Not like we getting married.

I huffed laying across my bed. We going thru hell right now when are we going to make it to paradise?

X

X

X

Trigga in MM.