Chapter Six

"You want to do what," Betty yells and I sigh.

"I don't want to be his Omega and he's already made it clear that I don't get a choice," I whisper and turn to look at Betty

"Do you really think this a good idea Ray? I mean this in the nicest way but you don't stand a chance," Archie asks.

"Of course it's not a good idea, but it's the only option I've got. You know what it's going to be like if I end up with him for the rest of my life. I'd just be his bitch and that's the best case scenario. He doesn't give a shit about me and I don't want to be stuck with that," I say and move so I can stare out my window and can see one of the guys in Reggie's pack watching us. They can't hear us though. I made sure it would be safe to have this conversation

"Well unless you have an army up your ass, you're screwed," Archie says and Betty agrees with him.

"You don't have to worry about that. I already have that figured out. Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything until I'm certain I have enough people to do this," I say and turn to look at Betty and Archie. "And I understand if you two don't want to help me in this. You're both part of his pack and I don't want anything to happen to you guys."

They both stare at me for a second before they laugh a little. "You're crazy if you think we aren't going to help you," Archie says and I smile a little.

"Well I'm fighting an Alpha so we all three know I'm a little crazy," I say and then tackle them in a hug.

...

Cheryl stared at me in shock for a long time before she finally spoke. "You want me to lead the Vixens into a fight against the Bulldogs. This is probably the stupidest thing you've ever done," she says.

"It is, but I need you Cheryl. There is no chance of us succeeding without the Vixens," I say and she looks away from me for a moment.

"I don't want to risk their safety. People could lose their lives over this," Cheryl says.

"Cheryl please. I didn't really want to pull this card, but you owe me. If you hadn't invited Reggie, we both know things wouldn't have escalated this fast and we both know that. I acknowledge that my dinner with Hiram didn't help, but even Reggie knows that I didn't want that," I say and she lets out an annoyed sigh.

"I'll talk to the Vixens okay. If they agree, we'll do it. Don't do anything stupid until I come to you with an answer," she says and then stands. I watch as she leaves the room and I go to follow until I feel a hand pushing me back into the empty classroom.

"I heard what you're doing," Kevin says and I can feel my body tense a little.

"Oh. So what are you going to do," I ask and there's nothing but silence before I see Moose move to stand next to his boyfriend.

"We're going to help and you really need to be quieter about this okay. You're lucky it was me Reggie sent to watch you. If the other's heard about this, Reggie would be here in a second," Moose whispered. "And I owe you anyways. You're the reason I got the courage to ask him out," Moose says and plants a kiss on Kevin's cheek.

"Thank you guys so much," I say and give them each a quick hug. "We'll talk later okay. You guys need to get to class so nobody figures out what's going on," I say and they both nod before turning and walking away.

As I leave the room, I see Reggie ahead of me and for the first time, I don't want to run and hide. Instead I just smirk which makes his expression change from cocky to confused. He goes to grab my wrist, but I pull it away and keep walking.

I'm going to take you down Mantle.

...

Cheryl told me that most of Vixens were very happy to help kick Reggie and his pack's ass. They wanted to make all the men in Reggie's pack pay for all the unwanted flirting and just how big of assholes they tended to be.

We pull a few tables together so the entire group can sit together during lunch. Archie and Cheryl sit on either side of me and we all take a moment to discuss.

"Are you sure you want to be the one to annou-," Betty begins to say before Cheryl moves to stand on the table and slams her heel down onto it, making everyone in the room turn to look at her. "Well that answers that question," Betty mutters and I try my best not to laugh a little.

"I challenge Reggie and his pack to a fight on the football field tomorrow night," Cheryl yells and I watch as Reggie stares at her and then moves his gaze to me.

"And why would I bother fighting all of you," he asks.

"I'm fighting you for Ray's hand. The winner gets him," Cheryl says and Reggie's eyes fill with rage and he snarls.

"So this is how you want to do this? You really think that's a good idea," Reggie asks and I know the question is directed at me. I choose to respond with only a smile, trying to avoid a fight in the cafeteria.

"Fine. That's how you want to do this then we will," Reggie says and then approaches me. Archie and Cheryl move to stand in front of me, but I put my hand up.

"I'll be okay," I whisper to them, before taking a step toward him.

"You know I'm going to win. Do I really have to kill your friends to make you be with me," he asks and roughly grabs my chin. "Because I will and fuck you right on top of them," he says and that's just gross.

I smile at him for a moment before I punch him. He grabs his face where I hit him and stares at me in shock. "Sorry. Twisted isn't really my type," I say and then move to whisper into his ear. "And you shouldn't touch what isn't yours Reggie. Who knows? I might let Hiram fuck me right after you lose," I add just to really piss him off.

I turn away and walk towards the door of the cafeteria. I turn back to look at him with a grin. "This ends tomorrow. Don't be late."

I walk towards the exit of the building until I feel Cheryl lightly grab my wrist. "I know we've already got quite the group, but I think I may be able to get us a little extra help," she says.

"Who were you thinking of asking? I'm pretty sure every werewolf has already picked their side," I say and she looks away from me.

"I was thinking of asking my girlfriend Toni," she whispers and I grin wide. I knew she was seeing someone but she never said her name.

"I'm guessing she's a vampire? I was always wondering what that smell on you was," I say and she blushes a little. "But I will take any help I can get."

"Good. I've always wanted to tear a werewolves throat out," a female voice says behind me and I jump a little.

"If you do that again, I will kill you," I say and she laughs before moving to sit on Cheryl's lap and both girls laugh a little.

"Don't worry. I'll bring my boys to help. They've been wanting to go after Reggie and his pack for ages," Toni says with a grin, showing off her fangs.

"Well can one of you take me home. I need to distract my parents, so they don't find out. I'm certain that I'm gonna die long before this thing goes down if they do," I say and Cheryl laughs.

"Get in the back seat," Cheryl said with a smile and the three of us all get in her car.

Only a little over a day and if things go well, I'll finally be free.