Chapter Eleven

I sit up slowly and look down at my chest. It's mostly healed, but the scars are still there, but they've faded quite a bit. I knew they were probably going to be a permanent thing to some extent now, but I was coming to terms with it.

I'd convinced my parents that I'd been sleeping over at Cheryl's while we made plans for prom and since she was an Alpha, they didn't mind. She convinced them that she was pushing me towards getting with Hiram a little sooner which definitely helped. They hadn't seemed to hear about the whole fight thing yet, which was good. If they had, they certainly had hidden it well.

"Ray, Cheryl's been sitting out front for a couple minutes now," my mother yells.

"Tell her I just need a couple more minutes please," I respond and quickly get dressed. I toss my bag over my shoulder and run down the stairs.

"I'm surprised your friends have been giving you rides these last few days. You just loved walking so much," my mother says and I shrug.

"We're all talking about Prom plans and apparently we need to discuss at all hours of the day," I say and my mother laughs a little. It's not a complete lie. We do talk about how I'm not allowed to be alone at all before, during or after. I'll be taken by Cheryl and everyone will take shifts watching me, then I'll sleep over at Archie's. Betty and Archie plan to leave early to 'celebrate' since they won't get a chance with me laying on Archie's floor.

"Alright. Well you better hurry so you two aren't late," my mother says and I smile at her before running out the door. Cheryl is parked directly in front of my house and I can see Reggie's care parked not far behind her.

"If you'd been faster, we might have been able to get out of here before he arrived," Cheryl says, clearly annoyed.

"Well if you all didn't protect me every hour of the day, you wouldn't have to worry about that," I said and she turns to glare at me.

"You almost died. You don't realize how scared we all were. How bad we all felt. How bad I felt," she says and starts to drive, holding a very tight grip on the steering wheel.

"It's not your fault Cheryl. I made my own choices. I just hate that I'm stressing all of you out. It was easier before. For all of us," I say and we sit in silence for a long time.

"I'm sorry that I pushed you to be with him. I thought he loved you. Even if he does, I didn't think it would come to all of this. I thought you two could be happy. I just wanted you to be happy," she says. "But now I realize that you can't be happy in Riverdale.If I could find a way to get you out, I would," she says and I smile at her.

"Well look at that. Cheryl Blossom does have a heart," I say and she slaps my shoulder.

As we pull into the parking lot, I can see people staring at me. I guess people get really interested in you when you nearly die and then disappear for a week.

We walk into the building and I see Reggie down the hall ahead of us. "How the fuck did he beat us here," I ask and Cheryl shrugs.

"Probably through a fit after I picked you up and sped so he could be here when we arrived," Cheryl says and then turns down a different hall so we can avoid him. "And I don't really want to fight him this early in the morning."

"No fucking way," I say as I see Hiram down the other hall. Why the hell is he here?

"Pick a hallway I guess," Cheryl says and I let out a groan.

"Can we just leave," I ask and she shakes her head.

"You know that will only make things worse. You will only have to deal with either one of them once if you stay, but you know Reggie will follow us all day if you leave," she says.

"Well one of them didn't nearly kill me, so it's a pretty easy choice," I say and Cheryl and I begin to walk towards Hiram. He turns and smirks as we approach.

As we walk past Hiram, I force a smile and then I feel his hand slap my ass and both Cheryl and I freeze. "Did you just," Cheryl asks, eyes full of rage, but she doesn't get a chance to say anymore.

I watch as Hiram flies towards me and our bodies slam against a locker. "Fucking hell," I groan out as Hiram is pulled off of me and Betty reaches out her hand to help me stand. "Thanks," I say and she gives me a small smile.

We both turn as we hear growling and see two wolves staring at each other. "We should probably evacuate the school," Betty suggests and I nod. Betty and I run to the office so she can get on the intercom. "Emergency announcement. Get the fuck out of here," Betty yells and we hear the sound of students running out of the building as Hiram and Reggie really begin to fight.

"Should we stop them or leave too," Archie asks and I jump, not having heard him approach.

"You guys go. These two are my problem," I say and they look hesitant. "I'll be fine. I promise," I whisper and they both nod and run out.

I turn to face Reggie and Hiram again and let out a groan. "I wanted one fucking day," I whisper before running towards them. I move to stand between them. They attempt to get past me, but I do everything I can to make sure they can't. "Human. Now," I yell out and they both seem hesitant, but do as I ordered. "We are not doing this shit today."

Reggie takes a step towards me, but I extend my claws and press them against his throat. "Back the fuck up," I growl out and he does as told. "Neither of you deserve me. You nearly killed me," I say and glare at Reggie, who looks away. "And you are way too fucking old for me," I say to Hiram. "I'm done with this shit. I'd rather be dead then be stuck with either of you."

They both stare at me in shock for a moment, before both of their expressions change. "Just remember that you don't have a choice. You'll never have a choice. You'll belong to me soon enough and you really should be careful," Hiram says and roughly grabs my chin and smirks at me. "I can either be nice or very, very cruel once you are mine," he says and releases his grip on me. He walks away and I just watch for a moment.

"You really want to be with him? We both know I'm the better option. Maybe I should just claim you right here," Reggie says and pins me against the wall, holding my hands above my head. Why did I actually believe he wouldn't do this shit anymore?

"Please stop," I bet, but I hear him undoing his jeans and tears form in the corners of my eyes. "Stop," I say, a soft whimper escaping my lips.

"You heard him," I hear a voice say and I turn and can't help but smile a little when I see Sweet Pea standing only a few feet away from us.

"Get the fuck out of here leech. I'm busy," Reggie snaps, but that just makes Sweet Pea smirk a little as he takes a step towards us. "Fine. Don't go anywhere. This'll be over soon," Reggie says to me and I feel tears falling now.

I feel a hand lightly grab my arm and I turn and see Fangs. "How about we get out of here," he says and I can't get any words out, just a desperate nod. He lifts me into his arms and starts running.

I feel myself begin to sob and I can't stop the tears from falling. "Thanks," I force out.

"No problem," he replies, before we stop after a few blocks.

I see Cheryl and the others sitting in her car. They all turn to stare at us and Cheryl quickly takes me from Fangs.

"Do you know why he's crying," Cheryl asks and Fangs shakes his head.

"No. Sweets just told me to grab him when I got the chance," Fangs answers and I can't bring myself to explain it right now.

"We'll talk about it later. I just want to get out of here," I whisper, leaning against Cheryl while trying to stop the tears from falling. "What a great first day back."