2

When you woke up the next morning your dad was gone. You heard a honk outside and checked the time. You ran down the stairs and opened the door.
Y/n: WE MAY BE LATE MY ALARM DIDNT WORK!!
Noen laughed and you looked at him.
Y/n: JUST COME INSIDE!!
Noen: OK
He got out of the car and you ran upstairs. You changed your clothes and put your barrettes in your hair.

You grabbed your cheer outfit and your bag

You grabbed your cheer outfit and your bag. You ran down the stairs and put it in your bag. You scanned each of the shelves looking for a granola bar and you found them on the top shelf. You stood up on the counter but just as you got up there noen pulled you down.
Noen: That's dangerous. I'll get it for you.
You were only 5"2 and he was 5"11. He handed it to you and you put it in your bag.
Noen: ready?
Y/n: yes!
You guys walked out to his car and got in. You were at school in about 20 minutes. You guys had the same schedule so you just followed him. You guys were about ten minutes later so you rushed to class. Noen grabbed your hand and guided you to the 1st block class room. When you guys got in the room everybody looked at you and you and noen swiftly made it to the desks in. The back. He was still holding your hand and that's the main reason everybody looked at you.
Teacher: did you and the new girl have a little fun this morning mr.eubanks?
Noen: just gave her a ride since she lives next door
Everybody: ooooooooooo
Noen and the teacher laughed while you put your head down.
Teacher: ok enough messing with noen for today.
Noen put his hand on your back.
Noen: hey sunshine hell is over
You lifted your head up and glared at him. The next 3 classes went by fine. You guys still got stares and people looked at you. When it came to lunch you guys walked into the cafeteria.
Y/n: what if they don't like me?
Noen squeezed your hand.
Noen: trust me they'll love you.
He smiled and you blushed. You guys sat down at the table and his friends looked at you. You put your head down and they started to talk.
Milo: is this the girl you kept talking about last night??
Chase: yeah is that her.
Noen: no I didn't!!
Noen lifted your head up but you could tell your face was red. You set you head on his shoulder and covered your face with your sleeves. He pulled them down and held them on your lap.
Milo: hello
Chase: hey!
Anika: I could just say hi but man you're really pretty
Y/n: thanks
Milo: just know noen likes to show off a lot so you'll catch him doing that.
You giggled and noen got red.
Anika: so what do you like to do?
Noen: her dad said she's a really good cheerleader.
He put a fork full of spaghetti in his mouth and you flicked his face.
Chase: so you've already met her parents huh. I see you.
Y/n: parent
Noen: parent?
Y/n: let's save that for another time.
You played with your fingers and noen grabbed your hand. You guys talked about all sorts of things the whole lunch block. The rest of the day went by the same except for last block. You and noen sat next to each other again and were passing notes. At the end of class some girl walked up to you.
Girl: are you the new slUt here huh.
Y/n: yeah. I'm the one who taught you're boyfriend that thing you like.
Girl: whatever
She walked away to a few other people. Noen laughed and you punched his shoulder.
Y/n: why are you laughing?
Noen: because she actually had a boyfriend
You started laughing to as you guys walked out of the room.
Noen: do you want a ride after tryouts? I'll just sit on the bleachers.
Y/n: I mean if you want.
You grabbed your bag from your locker and went to the locker room. When you got there all the other girls were already outside. You went to a corner and set your bag down. You took your shirt and skirt off and looked for your uniform. You kept looking but couldn't find it. You stood up and felt a hand over your mouth just as somebody spoke.
Noen: missing this?
You jumped as noen held out your uniform.
Y/n: what the hell man!
You snatched it from him and he let go.
Noen: well what would you expect me to do?
Y/n: um not be a dick and get out of the GIRLS locker room.
Noen: well I mean the view won't be as good out there but ok.
He laughed and you hit him.
Noen: fine I'll go.
He left and you put your uniform on. You ran out the locker room and saw noen wave on the bleachers. You waved back and did a few stretches before you went over to do the routine you planned.

You landed and the girls on the cheer team clapped. You saw noen clapping on the bleachers and you blushed. The cheer captain put her arm around you.
Vereena: are you blushing over the boy in the bleachers?
You smiled and she giggled while walking away. You ran up to the bleachers and noen hugged you.
Noen: that was great.
Y/n: thanks
Noen: do you wanna go get some food? I'm starving.
Y/n: of course you are.
You grabbed his cheeks and squished them together. He laughed and you guys ran over to the locker room. You grabbed your bag and you guys walked out to the car. He drove to a chick-fil-a and you guys got out.
Noen: I had an amazing view from the bleachers ya know.
Y/n: you want another?
You stuck up your middle finger and laughed.
Noen: not fair.
He picked you up and flung you over his shoulder. You kept wiggling and he set you down at the door. You guys went inside and ate dinner. When you were done you guys drove back home. You guys got out the car
Noen: do you wanna stay over or something and we can watch some movies?
Y/n: sure. Are you gonna tell your friends about this too?
You laughed and noen started to chase you around the yards. Your dad came out side and he grabbed you.
Y/d: QUICK GET OVER HERE!!
They started to tickle you and you kept laughing and screaming. Noen and your dad were laughing too.
N/m: noen?
Your dad and noen stopped tickling you and noen helped you up. He helped get the grass out of your hair as his mom walked over.
N/m: you guys must be the new neighbors.
She shook your dads hand and then looked at you.
N/m: you must be the girl he won't stop talking about.
You giggled and noen blushed.
Noen: seriously why does everybody say that.
Y/d: well I think they would make a good couple that's all I have to say.
Y/n: Oh my god can you not? Please?
Your dad laughed.
Y/n: can I stay at noens for the night to watch some movies?
Y/d: yes just use protection please
N/m: ahhhhhh
They both laughed and you and noen just stood there.
Noen: ok well you two can flirt it up not in front of us.
He grabbed your hand and you guys walked over to his house. You guys went up to his room and you just looked around. You looked at the books on the shelf and the different pc games.
Noen: are you good?
Y/n: yeah your room is just different from all the other people.
Noen: oh well then I guess that's cool
Y/n: yeah...
You grabbed a chair and stood up on it to see the books at the top.
Noen: ok how about we just ask for help. That chair has wheels.
He took you down again.
Y/n: I know it has wheels dude.
Noen: well um if you wanna go find some movies they are in the basement.
Y/n: for reallll I don't wanna go down there!
Noen: whatever baby I'll go with you.
Y/n: thank you
You guys went downstairs and you saw noens mom grab her bag.
N/m: me and y/n dad are going out to get some dinner we'll be back later.
Noen: oh ok
N/m: there's money on the counter if you guys want to get a snack later or something
Y/n: thank you.
You guys went down to the basement and you looked for the light.
Y/n: noen where is the light?
You kept looking but you didn't get an answer.
Y/n: noen?
You kept looking and then noen jumped out and scared you
Noen: Boo
You screamed and jumped. Noen laughed and you didn't.
Noen: oh whatever don't be that way
He hugged you and turned on the light. You picked out a few nightmare on elm street movies before you guys went upstairs.
Y/n: do you have like a shirt or something I can wear I forgot my keys?
Noen: um in the second drawer there's shirts.
He put the movie in and you grabbed a shirt. You went into the bathroom and put it on while you took your hair out. Noen put the movie and and changed while you were in the bathroom. When you came out he was laying on the bed looking at his phone. You ran over and jumped on the bed. You almost fell off but he grabbed you.
Noen: try not to fall this time.
Y/n: hush
You layed down and he played the movie. He put his arm around you and you put your head on his chest. After watching about 2 movies you both fell asleep.