7

When you woke up everybody was sleeping. You checked the time and it said 9:56 am.
Y/n: GET UP BITCHES WE ARE LATE!!!
Anika and Milo squirmed awake but noen was still sleeping with his arms wrapped around your waist. You kissed his forehead and woke him up.
Noen: what what what I'm sleepy.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
Y/n: it's ten o'clock we have to go.
Milo: or we could skip
Noen: let's do it!
Anika: I'm down
You walked over to your drawer and pulled out an outfit

Milo: or we could skipNoen: let's do it!Anika: I'm downYou walked over to your drawer and pulled out an outfit

You told everybody they could take showers and stuff. You got in and when you were done you put some clips in your hair.You just put that back on from the other day since you only wore it for about an hour. When you were done milo was getting in the shower and so was Anika. He took the one in the hall. Noen sat on the bed and put his arms out. You laughed and shook your head.
Noen: Babyyyyy come hereeeee
You walked over and put you hands on his shoulders while he wrapped his arms around your waist.
Y/n: I'm here what do you want?
Noen: nothinggggggg. I just wanna hold youuuuuuuu.
He hugged you and you giggled. You sat down at your desk and drew while noen played on his phone. Anika and Milo were done in about ten minutes.
Milo: guess who texted me?
Noen: who
Milo: chase!
Anika and noen: FOR REAL
Y/n: who is chase
Noen: you met him- never mind.
Milo: I didn't know what to say so I left him on read but maybe I'll text him later.
You continued to draw and you stood up on the chair to grab a blending stick. Noen pulled you off the chair and Anika and Milo snickered.
Noen: one what did I say about asking for help. Two what do you need.
Y/n: I got it.
You held it up and then sat down. You continued to draw until you felt eyes on you. You turned around and everybody was watching you.
Y/n: um hi?
You waved and continued drawing.

Y/n: um hi?You waved and continued drawing

Anika: that's good.
Y/n: thanks.
You stood up and quickly tried to tuck your shirt back in with out milo or Anika seeing.
Milo: woah y/n what was that!?
He tried to pull your shirt up but you backed away.
Anika: y/n what is he trying to see?
Y/n: n-nothing.
Milo reaches for your shirt again but noen moves in front of you.
Noen: Milo just stop.
Milo: Are you seriously ok with the fact that she cuts herself
Noen: I never said that all I'm-
Milo: what kind of boyfriend let alone friend is just ok with that.
Anika: Milo...
Milo: He's fucking letting her destroy herself!
Y/n: STOP JUST STOP!!
You grabbed your phone and wallet and ran downstairs. You heard them yell your name as they followed you. You ran out the door and ran into town. You ran to the park across from Panera and sat at the picnic table. You put your head down and let tears fall from your face.
???: um hey what's wrong?
You lifted your head up and saw a girl your age.

 ???: um hey what's wrong?You lifted your head up and saw a girl your age

Y/n: nothing just some stuff with a few friends.
You wiped your eyes and she sat down next to you.
???: it doesn't look like nothing. You wanna go get some tea or coffee or whatever you like and talk about it?
Y/n: I guess.
Addison: well my name is Addison but everybody calls me addy
Y/n: cool my names y/n
You guys walked across the street
Addison: have you had lunch yet?
Y/n: no you?
Addison: nope. Let's go to the Panera.
Y/n: ok
You guys walked inside and ordered your food. You sat down and ate and you guys talked about what happened.
Addison: wow. Well they just care about you. If you done want to tell them just say so. They need to respect that.
Y/n: yeah
You guys finished eating and left. You walked all around town and then down to the boardwalk. You guys were out until 9:30. You went back to your place and opened the door. When you did everybody was sitting down with your dad talking.
Noen ran up and hugged you. You hugged him back and your dad looked at you.
Y/d: y/n we need to talk...
You could tell he was very upset. He took you to the other room and you guys sat down.
Y/d: y/n please promise me you will never run off like that again. You're all I have left. I can't loose you too.
Y/n: I'm sorry I was just so upset and just...
Y/d: noen told me about this.
He touched your stomach and and you saw him crying.
Y/d: please stop y.n. I can't have you leave. All I have left to remember your mom is you. Without you I don't know what I would do.
Y/n: I'm sorry it just get so hard sometimes
You choked on your words.,He hugged you tight and you hugged him back. You went back into the living room and your dad went upstairs to go to sleep.
Y/n: where's addy
Milo: she left.
Y/n: oh well do you two wanna head home now?
Milo got up and left and Anika hugged you first before leaving.
Noen: he was just worried about you y/n
Y/n: yeah well I don't need him to worry about it. Hell I didn't want you to know. I don't wanna be the girl known for being suicidal.
Noen: What?! You haven't-
Y/n: never mind do you wanna go lay down for a little bit?
Noen: sure
You guys walked upstairs and layed down. Noen kissed you and you kissed back. He continued to kiss down your neck until you pulled his face back up.
Y/n: we have school tomorrow and my dad is literally next door.
Noen: ok.
You felt something on your leg and you looked down.
Y/n: AHHH NOEN!!
You pushed him off the bed an laughed.
Noen: what the hell!!
Y/n: You're buddy needs some attention.
You gestured to the bathroom and he got red.
Noen: why do you bully me so much?
Y/n: says who?
Noen: I do. Now can you help me or not?
Y/n: not
Noen: so you're saying you don't want me to do this?
He got on the bed and looked over top of you.
Y/n: no
Noen: or this?
He started to kiss down your neck and you lifted his face up.
Y/n: nope
Noen: not even this?
Y/n: forget it just come here.
You kissed him and he kissed back. You took his shirt off and kissed him again. He pulled your skirt down and you heard a knock at the door. You layed down and put the blanket over you two.
Y/n: yeah.
Milo opened the door and you looked at him.
Milo: sorry to cockblock but can I talk to you.
Y/n: sure just give me a minute
Milo shut the doo
r and you grabbed your skirt. You slipped it on and went into the hall.
Milo: I'm sorry I kinda flipped it's just I care about you. I don't wanna see you destroy yourself because you have no reason. You are such a great friend and you have an amazing personality. There's nothing wrong with you
Y/n: Milo just next time please stay inside your boundaries. You are one of my only friends here and I don't wanna loose that.
He nodded and you hugged him. He hugged you back before heading downstairs to leave. You walked back in your room and checked the time.
Y/n: it's almost 11 do you wanna head home?
Noen: probably should. I'll see you tomorrow.
He kissed you and left. You shut the door behind him. You changed into some pajamas and layed down.