13

When you woke up noen was sleeping in the chair. You saw you had on a pair of his pants and one of his hoodies. You got up out of bed and went over to noen.
Y/n: noen?
You put your arm out and touched his shoulder. He grabbed your arm and screamed.
Noen: BOOO!!!
Y/n: AHHH
You screamed too and jumped. Noen let go and laughed.
Y/n: that wasn't funny you bitch
Noen: I see you've had quite the bitch tongue lately...
Y/n: because I hang around you.
Noen: that's mean.
He hugged you and you hugged him back.
Noen: you fell asleep before I even came back upstairs last night.
Y/n: I guess I did and apparently you had a fun time putting on these clothes.
Noen: actually I just put them on you.
Y/n: yeah ok...
You rolled you eyes and noen laughed. He put his fingers under your chin and kissed you. You kissed him back and you guys walked downstairs.
Noen: chase said he helped you enroll in an online school.
Y/n: yeah.
Noen: fun
He pulled down the cereal from the cabinet and you got him a bowl.
Noen: your not eating?
Y/n: I'm not that hungry.
You got down some cups and purée you two some drinks. You sat on the couch and noen sat at the table.
Y/n: do you wanna see what they wanna do?
Noen: I was thinking we could do a movie marathon?
Y/n: sounds good. When do you want me to invite them over? Also who's house?
Noen: you can invite them at like 8 and we can do here.
Y/n: oh ok
You guys ate and then you went home to shower and change.

 Y/n: oh okYou guys ate and then you went home to shower and change

You went outside and walked into town to get some coffee. You brought a notebook and some watercolors to sit there for a little bit. You got your coffee and sat outside. You were there for hours until you got a call from noen.
-
Noen: it's almost eight o'clock where are you? I checked your house and didn't get an answer.
Y/n: oh I went to get coffee and stayed for a bit. I guess I forgot to check the time.
Noen: well do you want me to come get you?
Y/n: no I'll walk back.
Noen: well be safe. Bye...
Y/n: bye.
-
You hung up and gathered your things. You jogged to noens so you got there about five minutes faster. You knocked on the door and Milo answered. You walked inside and he shut the door. You walked over to the loveseat and sat next to noen. Chase tossed you two a blanket along with everybody else. Noen hit play on the remote and Scream played. You and noen stretched out and you layed on his chest. After watching all four of the scream movies you started to get hungry.
Y/n: I'm gonna go over to my house and get on some different clothes and get some money to order food for us.
Chase: be safe young lad.
You laughed and got up. You walked over to your house and your dad was home. It was about 12 and the last time you checked to see if he was home was around 1130 and he wasn't there. He's never been home that late before but you thought he just got held up at work. You walked inside and he was sitting on the couch with a bottle of tequila.
Y/d: Heyyyyyyy babyyyy!
He walked over and put his arm around you.
Y/n: dad are you drunk?
Y/d: drunk no no. I'm fine...
He stumbled back as he took another drink.
Y/n: let's go get you to lay down.
You tried to take him to the couch but he grabbed your hair.
Y/d: I said I'm not drunk!!
He threw your head forward and you hit the floor. He walked away up to his room and you got up. You grabbed your walked out of your bag and just went back to noens. When you walked in everybody looked at you.
Chase: why are you bleeding?
You moved your hands around your face and noen got up. He walked over and placed your hands on a huge cut on your forehead. You pulled your hand down and blood trickled down your fingers.
Noen: what happened
Y/n: I ran into the door it must have been that.
You touched your head again.
Y/n: well um here's some money if you guys are going to get anything. I'm going to go clean up I guess.
You walked up to noens bathroom and went in the cabinets. You cleaned the cut and stitched it before going back downstairs. You sat next to noen and he handed you a box with fries in it.
Y/n: thanks
You guys ate and then decided to go up to sleep. Noen helped you up and you guys went upstairs.
Noen: y/n
Y/n: hmm
Noen: did you really run into a door. Please don't lie to me.
Y/n: yes
Noen: are you sure?
Y/n: positive.
You faked a smile as He took you over to his bed and you two layed down. You placed your head on his chest and he put his arm around your back. He put his hand on top of yours and intertwined your fingers. You stared at the wall and listed to his breathing. At some points it was faster and others it was slower. After a few minutes you heard him lightly snoring. You shifted so you were on the other side of the bed. After a few seconds you got up and walked over to the second window. You could see the moon hiding behind some trees. You sat on the windowsill and watched it for hours. You felt a warm hand on your shoulder and you looked to see it was noen.
Noen: you need to get some sleep.
Y/n: I'm fine
Noen: come on. It's not good for you.
He pulled you to the bed and you guys layed down. This time he placed his head on your stomach and you played with his hair. Around 5 in the morning you fell asleep.