10

When you woke up the next day you were extremely tired. You slowly walked to the bathroom and took to your routine. You wore this today

You walked downstairs and outside

You walked downstairs and outside. You saw noen walk out of his house too. You walked to school and in to your class. You guys weren't able to move your seats so you and noen were stuck next to each other. It was like that every class. When it came to lunch you had your own stuff. You went and sat at a table you didn't see all but two kids at. They were sleeping anyway so it didn't matter. You took out you food and saw noen walk by. Halfway through lunch your favorite person came by.
(Let's just say your bully's name is Vereena bc I think I called her that idk)
Vereena: I told you he was just using you
Y/n: I'm the one who ended it
Vereena: yeah sure from what I hear he didn't even want to be with you from the beginning.
You stood up and looked at Vereena.
Vereena: are you going to say something
Y/n: yeah tell me how much it hurt.
Vereena: what?
You punched her and she fell on the ground. People stood up and looked at you. You grabbed your bag and left your food there. You left the cafeteria and went outside. Anika and milo ran in front of you.
Milo: are you ok
Y/n: yes I'm fine what do you want
Anika looked at milo and he left.
Anika: look this isn't you. Noen told us what happened.
Y/n: ok well it's to late I can't fix anything no matter how much I think I can.
Anika: y/n that boy really loved you. I could tell the day he brought you to the table. Do you really think he's gonna give up that easily?
Y/n: I don't know what he's going to do.
Anika: all I'm saying is noen is still at the table with Milo. Now you can hand me your bag and go get him or you can stay here and risk it. It's your choice.
You thought about it then handed her your bag and walked inside. You saw noen at the table so you ran towards him. He stood up and looked at you. You put your hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He kissed you back and spun you around.
Noen: it was only a day but you don't understand how much I missed you.
You laughed and kissed him again.
Milo: I told you she would come back.
Noen: shut up
He smiled and so did you.
Y/n: I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that it was stupid and I wasn't just- I was being stupid.
Noen: you could have done this in a room not full of staring people.
Y/n: whatever it doesn't matter to me.
Vereena: I don't know why you went back to her noen you can do so...so much better.
Noen: fuck off.
He hugged you again and you laughed.
Anika: I told you they can't keep their hands off of each other for more than a day. Pay up.
Noen:  were you Guys betting on us?
Milo: no.
He handed Anika $20 and she smiled.
Noens phone vibrated and he checked it.
Noen: Oh my god chase is coming to my house later. Ahhh I missed his ass.
Anika: ok well let's go to our next class.
You and noen just kept looking at each other and laughing the whole day. When school was over you guys drove home. Noen was talking about chase until you guys got out of the car.
Y/n: sounds like you have a man crush to me.
You shrugged your shoulders and noen chased you. You ran around a few time before you went up to his front door.
Y/n:!LET ME IN LET ME IN!!
You basically slapped the door. You don't know who opened it but you ran inside. You shut the door behind you and ran to the couch. Noen opened the door and ran over to you.
Y/n: ok ok chill.
Noen: yeah...
He ran his fingers through his hair and looked over.
Noen: chase!
He walked up to them and they did the weird hand shake thing dudes do.
Chase: hey. Did Payton ever tell you?
Noen: payton what?
Noen looked at you and back at chase.
Chase: payton moormier.  (I forgot how to spell it) He was supposed to tell you we were going to dinner with everybody later.
Y/n: Noen can I talk to you for a minute?!
Noen walked over and you guys went into another room.
Y/n: I can't go to that dinner.
Noen: what is he gonna do in a room full of people?
Y/n: he's done many things to me before
Noen: look just come and we will have him sit far from you ok?
Y/n: I guess but I won't enjoy myself.
You guys walk back to chase and you sit down.
Chase: you look familiar.
You look at him and then you see his eyes get wide.
Chase: OH MY GOD!! I follow you on like everything!! Your voice is so good! Who taught you how to sing? Did you learn yourself? Wait how long have you been-
Noen: ok chill this isn't the first time you've met her.
Y/n and chase: YES IT IS!!
Noen: I'm telling you
Chase: well dinner is in two hours we are going to red lobster so wear something semi nice.
Y/n: I'm gonna go over to my house for a bit.
Noen: I'll come a little later and we can go get Anika and Milo.
Chase: well bye
You and chase walked out and he walked into town. When you walked inside your dad was home.
Y/d: hey. How was your day.
Y/n: Amazing!
Y/d: did anything happen with noen?
Y/n: yup with our friends help we are good now.
Y/d: that's good. I like that boy. He makes you happy.
You smiled.
Y/n: I'm going to dinner with a few of our friends in like two hours
Y/d: well you know the rules. Have fun.
You smiled again and went up to your room. You went into your closet and pulled out an outfit.

(Choose one) you turned around and Milo put his hand over your mouth

(Choose one) you turned around and Milo put his hand over your mouth. You jumped and pulled it down.
Y/n: what are you doing here. Noen is gonna kill you!
Milo: y/n you can't go to that dinner Payton just threatened me and Anika. He told us we have to keep you and noen far sort of else he was gonna do something to you.
Y/n: Milo we have to go to the cops.
You grabbed your phone but Milo put it back down.
Milo: we can't go. Not yet. We don't have any proof.
Y/n: I have an idea. Just when we get there follow my lead.
Milo: ok.
He looked at you and you hugged him.
Y/n: I love you
Milo: I love you too
He let go and climbed out the window. You went to the shower and got ready. You heard the doorbell ring and walked downstairs. You opened the door and saw noen.
Y/n: BYE DAD
Y/d: BYE HAVE FUN!
You and noen walked to his car and then drove to Anika's house then Milos. Then to the restaurant. You met up with chase.
Chase: Payton's running a little late so he said to just go inside.
You looked at milo and nodded. He did the same and you guys walked inside.
You pulled noen aside and spoke.
Y/n: noen I wanna test your theory. I want him to sit next to me to see if he's gonna do anything.
Noen: that's good to try. Just be careful just Incase.
You kissed him and you guys sat down. You had a weird table type booth. It had three seats and it was two to a seat. Payton ran over and you sat down. He looked at you and sat down Next to you. You guys ordered your food and started to eat when Payton put his hand on your thigh. It was slowly moving upward and you pulled it off. He did it again but placed it higher so you pulled it off again. This time he put it on you and gripped you with what felt like all his strength.
Y/n: payton stop your hurting me!
You tried to stand up but his grip was getting tighter.
Chase: payton what are you doing
Noen: payton stop.
Noen punched payton again and people looked at you.
Payton: YOU STOLE MY GIRL PRETTY BOY.
Y/n: HE DIDNT STEAL ME YOU ABUSED ME JUST LIKE HOW YOU ALWAYS DO SO I BROKE UP WITH YOU!!
Payton let go and you fell back. Noen helped you up and Payton looked at you.
Payton: Don't you ever disrespect me like that again or you will be sorry.
Milo: I GOT IT!
Milo held up his phone. People around you guys were calling the cops and they arrived with in seconds. Milo showed them the video and the put cuffs on payton. They took him out of the room and to a car. Noen hugged you and you kissed him. You saw chases shoulders drop out of the corner of your eye. You looked at him and he smiled.
Anika: let's go to my place. My parents won't be home until the weekend.
Chase: we could get our clothes and stay there for the night.
You guys agreed on that and left. You all got clothes and went to Anika's. When you got there she set up blankets and stuff downstairs. You and noen took the big couch. Anika chase and Milo all took a chair or little couch. You grabbed a blanket and noen had you lay on his chest. Anika turned on a movie and you fell asleep before it even started.