15

Over the next few weeks you and noen got closer. As well as you and Milo. Chase had gotten a girlfriend and her name was Cynthia. You met a few of noens other friends. Their names were Caleb and Bowie. Caleb was 24 but you guys didn't mind. Bowie was around your guys age, 16 to be exact. Now let's talk about now. You and noen were on a walk along some quiet little beach. You got a notification on your phone so you took it out and turned it off. You put it back in your pocket and let your hands drop to your side. Noen put his hand on yours and slithered his fingers between yours.
Y/n: these past few days have been nice. I really like spending time with you guys.
Noen: well hopefully we can spend many more.
You smiled and blushed.
Noen: we should dye your hair.
Y/n: we could get matching colors!
Noen: um ok. We can get the dye tomorrow.
Y/n: yay!
You guys found a spot and layed a blanket down. You both layed down and noen wrapped his arm around you.
Noen: y/n I've really been working on myself. I'm trying to fix the anger issues. I'm trying to fix us.
Y/n: I know noen. And I will tell you that it's paying off.
Noen: that's nice to know.
You kissed his cheek and then he kissed you. You kissed him back and then you guys watched the sky.
After few months you both graduated. You guys were together again and there were no more fights. Milo has gone off to a collage while you and now just went to a community. Everything was just how you dreamed it would be. You guys eventually had a little boy and a little girl. You guys had gotten married too. You guys were fully in love. But sadly you both died around the ages of 86. 55 years of marriage under your belts.

THIS IS HE END AHHH❤️❤️ I hope you guys liked it. I'm gonna make another story so check that out homies❤️❤️