14

You woke up around 3 hours later. You tried to sit up but noen was still sleeping.
Y/n: noen can you get up so I can move?
He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at you and placed his hand on your cheek.
Noen: you look terrible. You never went to sleep did you?
Y/n: I did for like three hours
He took his hand down and hugged you.
Noen: you need to go to sleep.
Y/n: yeah I know.
He started to talk some more but you were slowly drifting off. When you woke up again it was around one and noen was sleeping next to you.
You shook your head and got up.
Noen: what time is it?
Y/n: late now get up.
You pulled him up and he slung his arm around your shoulder. You pushed him off and walked downstairs.
Y/n: I have to go get ready for my day.
You walked over to the door and he came too.
Noen: will I see you later
Y/n: maybe
He kissed you and you heard somebody cough. You looked over and saw his mom.
N/m: Hey! How's life? Haven't seen you in a while.
He laughed nervously and you shook your head.
N/m: hello y/n
Y/n: hi
Noen kissed you cheek and you walked out. Your dad was gone for work so you just went about your day. You took a shower and got dressed.

 You took a shower and got dressed

You went out and got some lunch. You saw a fair and looked at it. You felt somebody wrap their arms around you and you turned around.
Y/n: oh hey? Where did you come from?
Noen: my house? Where else would I be?
Y/n: whatever.
Noen: you wanna go don't you?
Y/n: maybe
Noen: well it opens at eight so we can go with everybody else.
Y/n: ok. Um did you eat yet?
Noen: duh. Oh and I have something for you.
He handed you a little bag and you looked inside. It was the set of colored pencils you have wanted for a while.
Y/n: THANK YOU!!!
You hugged him and he laughed before hugging you back. You kissed him and then hugged him again.
Y/n: where did you even get these? Not to mention why did you buy them they are really expensive?
Noen: I found them at a corner store. They were on sale.
Y/n: I love you so much ahhh!
You hugged him again and put your stuff away.
Noen: I was thinking we could go look at some of the other shops or go to the park.
Y/n: I don't care. They both sound fine.
You guys walked up to to park and you sat your stuff down. You went over to the swing and put your earbuds in. Noen was sitting on the ground next to you looking through your notebook.
Y/n: I wasn't lying when I said I take it everywhere.
Noen said something but you didn't hear him through the music. A few minutes later he took your earbuds out.
Noen: can I ask you something
Y/n: yeah of course
Noen: why did you tell us what really happened to your head?
Y/n: what are you talking about? I did.
Noen: no you didn't. I know you. I can tell when your lying. Just tell me the truth...
Y/n: noen I told you what happened and that's all it was.
Noen: y/n tell me what happened. I care about you and I need you to be able to trust me.
Y/n: i don't wanna tell you because I don't know what your gonna do...
Noen: what do you mean?
Y/n: can we please talk about this later?
He nodded but it was obvious he didn't. You stood up and hugged him. He hugged you back and you guys stayed like that for a few minutes. You let go and gathered your stuff.
Y/n: do you wanna go look at some of the other shops before 8?
Noen: sure
You guys walked down out of the park. He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers. You guys went to a lot of stores but were in the book store for the longest. You guys got a lot of books so you left a little early to go put them back home. Once you were done you guys walked back to the fair. You guys called everybody and they were on their way. Once you were all there you guys went inside to the fair grounds. You bought bracelets and you guys found some rides. They had one roller coaster that was massive.
Y/n: somebody go on that with me!!
You pointed to it as you grabbed noens arm.
Noen: no thanks
Anika: me neither
Milo: i still have my coffee
Chase: I guess I'll go...
You grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the entrance. The operator checked your bracelets and got you guys in the cart.
Chase: actually I might wanna get off.
Y/n: too late sissy bitch
The ride started to move and chase squeezed your hand. You slowly moved toward the first drop. Once you dropped chase got really scared. It was the same way all the way through. When you guys got off chase was dizzy. You saw everybody at a bench about 15 feet away.
Y/n: just stand here for a minute.
He tried to walk but was stumbling.
Y/n: maybe no more like that for you.
Chase: ya think.
After a minute he was ok. You looked over at the bench and they were gone.
Y/n: well we have to go find them now.
Chase: love that. Because I know you're gonna drag me to even more rides.
You grabbed his face and squished his cheeks.
Chase: don't do that!
He did it do you and you let go to grab his arms. You both laughed and then you looked up at him. Your eyes met and he lowered his hands. You kept yours on his arms on his as they moved down to your waist. His face moved towards yours as you closed the distance causing your lips to crash into each other.
Noen: I have to go.
You and chase moved away from each other and saw everybody again.
Y/n: ugh-Noen!
You ran towards him and met him at the entrance of the fair.
Noen: what y/n!
Y/n: Why are you leaving?
Everybody slowly made their way to you two.
Noen: Do you seriously expect not to react when I see you kissing chase?!
Y/n: Noen we aren't together anymore! Just because we share a kiss or two doesn't mean anything!
Noen: so you think it's ok to lead me on?!
Y/n: look these are your friends so you can stay with them. You can also have your money back.
You handed him the pencils and walked away. You took your bracelet off and shoved it in your pocket. You walked back home and were there in the next 10 minutes. You went up to your room and shut the door.
Y/n: This is so stupid! WHY DO I KEEP GOING BACK TO HIM!!
You slammed your hands on the wall and laid your head in between.
Milo: it's not that serious you know?
You turned around and punched Milo because you didn't know who it was.
Y/n: oh my god. I'm so sorry.
You helped him up and he sat on the bed.
Milo: what the hell was that for?!
Y/n: I didn't know who you were.
He shook his head and laughed. You turned the light on.
Y/n: what are you doing here?
Milo: I came to see what you were doing. After you left we all went home since we were only there to have fun with you.
Y/n: two things. One that sounded wrong.
Milo laughed.
Y/n: two, if noen wants to make a big deal out of a kiss when we aren't even together let him and I'll make sure he remembers.
Milo: you are both stupid.
Y/n: who are you calling stupid
You ran over and tried to attack him. You jumped on him and grabbed his throat. He moved your hands and flipped you two over. He but your legs between his so you couldn't move them and tickled you. You managed to give him a shark attack and he instantly stopped. You both laughed and then he kissed you. You were confused about what he said the last time this happened but you went along. You kissed him back and put one hand on his shoulder. The kiss depend over the next few minutes. You began to undo the buttons on his shirt and it was off in no time. He slid yours off as you took of your belt.
Y/n: STOP!
You pushed Milo off and sat up.
Y/n: I'm sorry I just can't do this. I just can't stop thinking about-
Milo: y/n it's fine. We can both say if we went all the way it would have been a mistake.
You smiled and he hugged you. You grabbed a hoodie and slid it on. He put his shirt on and there was a knock at he door. you walked over to the door. You opened it and saw noen.
Y/n: what do you want I'm doing something?
Noen: to talk
Y/n: ok can we talk later
Noen: um yeah I guess. Just come by...
he walked away and you shut the door behind him.
Y/n: I'm gonna go take a shower. You can stay if you want...
You walked into the bathroom and took a shower. You put some pajamas on and when you were done milo as gone. There was a note on the bed saying his mom needed him back. You set it on the night stand and you got a text from noen.
-
Noen: you gonna be here anytime soon?

Sorry I'll come now:y/n

-
You walked downstairs and over to noens. You just walked inside and up to his room. He opened the door and invited you in. You sat on the bed and he sat next to you.
Y/n: what did you want?
Noen: i wanted to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have flipped out because you're right. We aren't together anymore no matter how much I want to be. But I don't want you to think I don't care.
Y/n: I'm sorry too I kinda did lead you on.
Noen: oh by the way you can have these still.
He handed you the pencils and you took them.
Y/n: thanks...
He smiled and you stood up.
Y/n: I guess I better get going. I don't wanna keep you up.
He nodded and you hugged him. He kissed your cheek and you walked out of the room. Once you got back to your house you layed down. You pulled the covers up and went to sleep.

(Sorry for any dirty parts if you didn't like them. If you guys want me to take it out don't be afraid to say anything. Love you guyssss❤️❤️❤️)